MNT made my hair sooo wavy????

pretty-girl#1

Hello ladies,

I guess I should first introduce myself like the rest of the Newbies :lol: . I'm pretty-girl#1 :) and I have been stalking this forum for about a month :p . I finally decided to join for the inspiration and strength of other hair lovers like myself. I am 3b, 3c, shoulder length w/ my last relaxer being a NO-lye relaxer ( I learned from you women however that this kind can be a drying relaxer :eek: .) It's been 12 weeks since my last relaxer, and I think that I'm going natural from now on :D . I heard all the reviews on the MNT, and I ordered my supply and the first night I used it I woke up the next morning with Wavy Wavy hair :confused: ! My hair looked as if someone had put a deep waver to it the night before! My hiar normally has a small wave pattern around the scalp where the new growth lives, but this wave pattern went all the way down to my relaxed strands. I am so curious if anyone else has experienced this type of result from their MNT?????

RainbowCurls

That's strange! But if it does that all the time I'd be tempted to use it! Would make my transition seem a lot quicker!

pretty-girl#1

It was the Shapley's Growth oil! Nothing has ever made my hair look this way! I was wondering if it just stripped the relaxer or something and gave everyone the illusion that their hair was growing faster, but it really wasn't. I don't know, it was just my first reaction. If I hadn't known better, I would woke up that morning think I had like 5" of new growth because of the wave pattern in my hair :lachen: ! It was just wierd! I've only used it once, I'll let you know how # 2 application works :) .

pretty-girl#1

Thank You Anky! I love all you guys and am so appreciative for all the advise and support that I have aquired from joining this forum!
anky said:
Mane n Tail conditioner or Mane Tail Growth Oil?

BTW! Welcome!!! :newbie: I love newbies!!!!

L

LaNecia

Welcome to the Hair Lair Gurl!!! :newbie:

The MTG for me is da-bomb! I love the texture of my hair now. I'm a 4a/b and I'm actually liking the textures I have (for the first time EVER). Hope you have continued success w/ it!

Goddess LaLa