Moisture between relaxers

R

Reslnt1

Hi Ladies,
i am new so pardon me if i posted this question in the wrong place. I am a 3b and i just started relaxing my hair in November 2006. My major issue is keeping it moisturized in between relaxers so that i am able to stretch out the time between relaxers. So, i am in search of a product(s) that would enable me to do so. Any suggestions ladies?
L

mzhotniz86

i have been trying the BB oil moisturizer and the Elasta mango butter. I put the butter on my edges and use the bb on my ends and it helps. Try spraying a light leave in conditioner on the newgrowth b4 applying the moisturizer . It makes may hair softer when i do it that way. Then I crosswrap and tie my scarf around it. It comes out str8 in the morning

hottestdiva19

Im 4b and these products seem to work well for me:

S-curl no drip moisturizer
Dove sheer moisture mist
stay soft fro

They make my new growth really soft and manageable. Currently im on a 6 month stretch. I started in January and these have helped out a lot.

tarheelgurl

I'm a 3 something with fine hair and I use Garnier Fructise Sleek and Shine as well as coconut oil because they don't weigh my hair down. Those seem to be the base of my staples right now. But I am still searching.

Eiano

I use a little spritz of water and the SunSilk Hydra TLC moisturizer.
Loves it!!!;)