moisturizer

G

UBH lotion creme moisturizer is one that a few people like using for moisturizing. I tried it on my braids once...it didn't wet them like a regular braid spray.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
This was always a battle when I was relaxed and wore my hair down. Any product that moisturized my hair all day long was always too wet or oily. I finally settled on Allways Oil Moisturizer Lotion. If I put it on at night and tied my hair down, my hair was nice and soft in the morning. In the morning I applied a little Hot 6 or Wonder 8 Oil to my ends. I also liked ORS Carrot Oil Cream.

A friend of mine swears by Physique Spiral Cream.

G

Organic Root Stimulator makes an Olive Oil Moisturizing hair lotion. I heard it was pretty good too. I want to try it myself. It can be found in most stores.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
Organic Root Stimulator makes an Olive Oil Moisturizing hair lotion. I heard it was pretty good too. I want to try it myself. It can be found in most stores.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i wanna try that too. its expensive though

Purtygurly

ayeshia said:[/i][/b]
yeah i wanna try that too. its expensive though

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought a bottle for only 3.99 today! When I take out my rollers in the morning I'll give a review if anyone would like me to.

Ayeshia

Please do PG I want to try it. Im looking for one that wont be too oily. Oh and I got the moisturizers mixed up the other one is the one thats costs like 8 bucks for a small jar

Purtygurly

The ors olive oil lotion is pretty good stuff.

I did half of my head with ors carrot oil (my regular moisturizer) and the other half with the olive oil lotion. I don't see any difference between the two sides.

The carrot oil is the best moisturizer that I've ever tried. The olive oil lotion is a keeper because it's less expensive (and you get more of it) and smells better than the carrot oil, AND it does the same thing. From now on I'll be switching them up every few weeks.