moisturizing conditoner

katie

I use Paul Mitchell SuperCharged Moisturizer.I find a little goes a long way and it works even better when mixed with olive oil.

Has anyone ever used this and Nexxus Humectress?if so which did you prefer?

Jade21

St. Ives Vanilla and Edelweiss Moisturizing Conditioner. Suggested retail is $2.89 for 20oz. You should be able to find it at a cheaper price at a grocery store. Stuff is great and I'm sounding like a broken record these days. Leaves your hair like silk! You might also like the St. Ives Aloe & Echinacea Revitalizing conditioner. It's the same price and has a strong herbal scent. Made for color-treated hair, but works great if your hair is simply on the dry side. It's also available online at drugstore.com

~Jade~

jamaraa

IMHO, Mizani Moisturfuse is 2nd to none! Past that, the Goldwell Kerasilk/Definition conditioner lines (expensive end) and (on the cheap end) Motions. Of the two more expensive brands, Mizani is the cheaper being about $8-10 for a for 8 oz or so......Motions quite reasonable and available almost everywhere.

End of the day, IMHO, it's all down to what you want to spend.

KinksnCurlz

I tried the nexxus humectress but hated it. It left my hair feeling really strawlike and hard... i now use keracare humecto... and love it.

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
I use Paul Mitchell SuperCharged Moisturizer.I find a little goes a long way and it works even better when mixed with olive oil.

Has anyone ever used this and Nexxus Humectress?if so which did you prefer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use PM Supercharged also. Like you said...you only need a little. Yes, it is espcially good with a little oil mixed with it. I use it as part of my leave-in mix when I wear my hair naturally curly.

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
St. Ives Vanilla and Edelweiss Moisturizing Conditioner. Suggested retail is $2.89 for 20oz. You should be able to find it at a cheaper price at a grocery store. Stuff is great and I'm sounding like a broken record these days. Leaves your hair like silk! ~Jade~

[/ QUOTE ]

Jade, I tried this for a conditioner wash this morning and it does everything you say it does. I was in a hurry so I just applied plenty to my wet hair and messaged it through. My hair was immediately detangled. I rinsed and reapplied, then covered it with a shower cap for about 5 minutes. My hair came out sooooo soft. When my hair was dry, I was absolutely in love with my hair. It felt sooo good. Definitely a keeper!!!

Thanks so much for the rec! You're always right on point!

Jen

Edited to add:
I paid $1.99 for it at the grocery store.

pebbles

Sweetcocoa,

I bought the Paul Mitchell Supercharged conditioner in late April and I've been using it all last month. I like it. Thanks for recommending it.

Britt

I LOVE Keracare Humecto... I bought it last week, thanks to NayNay.. and I LOVE it.

caress

Aussie Moist conditioner is very cheap and extremely effective. I usually buy it when CVS is having a 2 for 1 sale so I get two good sized bottles for about $3. It has a nice smell and gave my hair, when it was relaxed, amazing slip.