dominican conditioner

sexy c

Im looking for a good moisturizing conditoner and protein conditoner to mix in my hair to do a good deep conditoning combination.

Im looking at silicon mix for a protein conditoner and nacidit augucate conditioner for a moisturizing conditoner.

I dont know wheter silicon mix is a protein or moisturizing conditioner, and can someone recommend a good protein conditoner that can be used weekly?

indigo378

Im looking for a good moisturizing conditoner and protein conditoner to mix in my hair to do a good deep conditoning combination.

Im looking at silicon mix for a protein conditoner and nacidit augucate conditioner for a moisturizing conditoner.

I dont know wheter silicon mix is a protein or moisturizing conditioner, and can someone recommend a good protein conditoner that can be used weekly?

i think miss key 10 en 1 is considered a protein conditioner. alter ego coconut mask is a good moisturizing conditioner, even though its not a dominican product, most dominican salons use it.

Eisani

While I use Silicon Mix on the regular, I'm not sure if it's protein. Toque Emergencia is a light protein and according to the lady that owns the Dominican BSS I went to this past weekend, it's the most used product in DR. For moisture, I like the suela y canela (sole & cinnamon) and the aguacate (avocado). When doing a DC w/heat, I'll mix the suela y canela w/emergencia and sit under the dry uncovered for 10 minutes.

Eisani

^^ Modification to previous post.

I just looked up Silicon Mix ingredients and I guess it is a protein after all as well, it contains keratin. So all that junk I talk about my hair not liking protein, I've been using it all along :lachen:oh well. Obviously it's those hardcore protein treatments my hair doesn't like. I was already trying to figure out how to revamp my reggie, now I gotta think extra hard to make sure I'm getting a moisture balance as well! Dang it.

Cholet112

ITA with Eisani. The emergencia will be your best bet for a DR protein treatment. Nacidit avocado conditioner is like pure heaven, especially when used with the avocado rinse!

miracle

~Greit Oil 12 En 1 has always been a good moisturizing Dominican conditioner for my hair.

~Silicon Mix seems to be the best mixture of protien and moisture. (Gives a SUPER SLIP :love: ) You get the best of both worlds with this one!!! HTH!!!

RubyWoo

Miss key 10 en 1 is very moisturizing and that is one I would recommend in addition to Silicon Mix. I always mix those two together.

FYI, Miss key 10 en 1 is not a protein conditioner; it's moisturizing more than anything. It only has wheat protein and wheat protein helps hair maintain and receive moisture in addition to strengthening the hair. Nonetheless, it's very moisturizing and it makes my hair very soft and silky.

neenee280

When I went to the Dominican salon this weekend I got a DC with Emergencia. My hair still feels great! I use Emergencia every now and then but never with heat. It made a total difference.:yep: