MOISTURIZING LINE OF PRODUCTS

soslychic

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced (no more than nexxus) brand that MOISTURIZES and provides slip? I find nexxus moisturizing (VERY), but their is no slip and my hair is all tangled. Moisture and slip is what I'm looking for.

PrettyBrownEyes

Have you tried Motions at Home line: Lavish Conditiong Shampoo, Moisture Plus Conditioner, Nourish Leave In? They are reasonable and provide slip and moisture in my opinion.

soslychic

I never tried motions because i've heard how drying their products are. I just tried one product. The foam setting lotion and it was sticky and made my hair hard and EW! It did smell good though. But I was kinda leery about trying motions products......

PrettyBrownEyes

I've never tried their foam setting lotion because it has alcohol in it, not the kind used to thicken products, the drying kind.

I've only had good results from the 3 products by Motions I listed earlier.

sithembile

has anyone tried lanza products for dry hair? I'm think of trying them but wanted to know how good they are for moisturising and detangling.

Spagirl

Last night I used LeKair Cholesterol Plus Aloe formula (green one)and it was wonderful.... 2 month ago I was using Moisturfuse by Mizani and it was wonderful for my hair as well....(in the closet PJ)

AshCash

Hi... if you email Lanza they will send you free samples. I received them in under a week. My favorite definitly is the dry hair shampoo. Ashley

diamond_nh

If you are thinking about getting the Motions products they are on sale at Sally's.
Motion's Nourish Leave-In Conditioner 12oz - $3.49
Motions Lavishing Conditioning Shampoo - $2.99
Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner - $2.99

I don't know the regular prices.

tiheri

Loreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner is really moisturizing and provides a lot of "slip".

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced (no more than nexxus) brand that MOISTURIZES and provides slip? I find nexxus moisturizing (VERY), but their is no slip and my hair is all tangled. Moisture and slip is what I'm looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

For moisture AND slip I like LUST (l'oreal unfrizz smoothing treatment) the best of all. It detangles like a dream and gives that slippery wet hair feel plus moisture. I do have a Moisture Treatment bottle by Lanza but haven't used it yet so can't comment on its effectiveness.

I also like Motions Moisture Plus and (for high end) Kerastase Smoothing Mask. Both do that slip and moisture thing big time.

sithembile

BRH
Please tell us what you thought of the Lanza moisture treatment once you've used it because I've wanted to try it but I haven't heard any comments about it. Thanks

JenJen2721

I really like the L'anza Moisture Treatment, but for me it didn't provide any slip at all. I HAD to use the Detangler in the line to get the slip. I did notice major hair softness though after using them both. BRH, do you have the detangler too? I would love to hear how you like it. (Moisture Treatment and Detangler) Please post when you use them.

--Jen