Mom is int he hospital

Zeal

Hello ladies:

My Mom is in the hospital. As some of you know in 06 "the doctor said" that she had a stroke. It was a very difficult time for me. Yesterday Day 1 of the Daniel Fast she entered the hospital for pain. However, once admitted her blood pressue was up as well as her heart rate. I know that pain can do that to you.:sad:

However, she is out of it. Not coherent. talkint crazy, not herself. :sad::sad:. I am believing that it is the narcotics (what a thing to believe - half smile).

They did a cat on her head and lungs. They found a little Pnemonia in her lung. Caught early (praise God).

There is a lot of other stuff going on too. No blood clots were found. Praise God. I am just believe God for complete healing.

Please stand in agreement with me. Please pray for favor, complete healing and a good report.

pattyr5

I will place you and your mother in my prayers and ask God for the gift of strength and the will to overcome her ailments.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:bighug:

Sweetie, I'm praying for you and your mom all the way.

In Jesus' Name, Father God, you are 'Healer' and you are Mighty and there is absolutely nothing that is too hard for you. I praise you for Zeal for she is a loving and a loyal daughter and wants nothing but the best for her mom.

I praise you for total and complete healing of her mom's spirit, her soul, her body. I thank you for giving her a new heart, a regulated blood pressure and to release her from the spirit of fear and anxiety. Restore unto her a sound mind. No confusion of any kind.

Please give them the peace that only you can give; peace that surrounds them through in and up and out.

Father please cradle them in your loving arms letting them be assured that it's their lives that you are completely about.

Provide all that they need and even desire. Give them the grace that only you can give. Most of all, the love that none of them can ever outlive .

In Jesus' Name we pray, praise and we thank you with all of our hearts, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Last edited:

LovingLady

I stand with you in agreement. No matter what happens, focus on the God and do not entertain negative thoughts. :hug2:

paradise79

You've got another prayer from here, zeal. So sorry to hear that.Yes, focus on God and keep praying. You're and will be in his arms and He will never forsake, nor leave. Jesus' love will surround your mom and the Healer is in action. When you visit her, even if she is not herself pray with, for her, read some powerful words to her, let the Holy Spirit be her guardian. This battle is not yours, or hers but the Lord's, in Jesus's name!!Sending you positive vibes.

MSee

I have prayed for you and your family and will keep praying. May God bless you with strength at this time.

Zeal

Thanks. I will keep you updated. More thatn likely I will we staying at my Mom's hous soon as a storm is predicted. Going to the hospital later today. Maybe within a few hours.

Sashaa08

Just saw this, but I prayed, too. In fact, I prayed Shimmie's prayer outloud-couldn't have said it better myself.

We stand with you, Zeal.

Zeal

I stand in agreement with you all thanks for caring. I just prayed Shimmie's prayer aloud.

Honi

There is no board.
Praying for your mom. :bighug:

Father God remember. You said by HIS STRIPES we were already healed. Jesus took her sin, her disease and sickness. Father remember what your Son has done. It was for her He suffered, for her His body was broken. Remember Father and honor what your Son has already done once again in her body Lord. We praise and thank you Lord.

In Jesus precious name. Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Zeal, you have the heart of 'Ruth' for your mom, as she did for Naomi. A daughter's love that would stay with her forever. Ruth worked in the fields and each day, she brought home food to feed her precious Naomi, her mom.

Ruth fed Naomi a love that only a true daughter could ever give. She nurtured her, she cared for her; Ruth refused to leave Naomi to be alone; even to the point of making Naomi's God, her God and without shame. It was the love of Ruth, which kept Naomi strong and alive.

So it is with you, Zeal. Wherever your mom has been, you have always followed; even in the darkness, even in the most stressful of times, with your mom you have always been and have always followed. Followed with your love, your loyal heart, your compassion, your tenderness; all of which is what is keeping your Mommie strong and is keeping your Mommie alive. And Zeal, she WILL arise and be healed in the Name of Jesus.

Indeed she will. :yep: For love abides and where love abides there is Jesus and where there is Jesus, there is always healing, His healing power through and through.

:Rose: "...But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."

---- Ruth 1:16
:Rose:

Love and hugs to you and Mommie... :love5:

Zeal

Update: She has gotten slightly better. But it is better. Please keep praying. Thanks. thank you ladies. I love you so much.

Zeal

Mom is home now, and back to normal (fussing and complaining) SMH, LOL. But you know what I will take that any day over the way she was in the hospital. I believe it was the pain medication. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MARVELOUS WORKS. She still is in a little pain and will be seeing her Primary Dr. Next week.

I started to record her when she was acting strange but I didn't. My sister told her how she was acting and she does not believe it. She actually thinks that it was us.

Thank you so much for your prayers ladies and please don't stop praying for us. I just praise and thank God Almighty in Jesus' name.

I will be staying here for a few days with her. The Doctors were thinking she may need physical therapy but she seems just fine to me. I think she was not stable because of the medication.

OK I will stop rambling.

paradise79

thank you, Lord :pray::bounceline: mama zeal is getting better and is back home. I'm so happy for her...and proud of you, girl.

Sashaa08

There is no secret what God can do!!!

We will keep praying and declaring a full recovery for Mama Zeal!

Zeal

With Mom chilling and laughing as usual. She don't need no Home Care. LOL! She is just fine. I am still in constant prayer.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Lord Jesus... :love5: For your loving care and healing for Zeal and her mom. Praise you, Lord. Glory to your mighty name, :thankyou:

paradise79

Praise the Lord, for His goodness and mercy!!!!!! thanks Jesus for this wonderful news!zeal, I enjoy every positive news,keep them coming!

Zeal

I was expecting Mom to stay home and chill today. But her and my sister came waltzing into church 30 minutes late. tee hee hee. I was happy and surprised.