MOP line of products

TexturedTresses

I guess I'm a newbie, but I've been lurking for a few months. I don't have any pics up yet, I'm still trying to figure out the site. :blush: However, I wanted to know what anyone thought of this line of products, especially the c-system, which is supposed to be sulfate free and cone free. I use the hydrating shampoo and REALLY love it. I'm thinking about getting the c-system reconstructor, hydrating conditioner, and the mop extreme moisture. Once I get these I should hopefully have my regimen set. By the way I'm 4A/4B relaxed and apl. Sorry for being so longwinded.

lana

Just wanted to say hello and I have not heard about this line of products. I'm a 4a/b texlaxed head and I use the Redken Smooth down line. Not sure if it has cones or not, but then my hair isn't negatively affected by cones and I clarify when needed.

I'm working towards my goal of APL. I don't want to get any longer than that with this thick hair. :lachen: I'm always on the lookout for the best product, but I'm happy with Redken. Please let us know how c-system works for you.

PuffyBrown

Hi and Welcome!

Yes, I use the leave in and the conditioner.
I will eventually get the other stuff after I use the tons of product that I keep trying out. Overall I have great results with the leave in and the price is reasonable.

I guess I'm a newbie, but I've been lurking for a few months. I don't have any pics up yet, I'm still trying to figure out the site. :blush: However, I wanted to know what anyone thought of this line of products, especially the c-system, which is supposed to be sulfate free and cone free. I use the hydrating shampoo and REALLY love it. I'm thinking about getting the c-system reconstructor, hydrating conditioner, and the mop extreme moisture. Once I get these I should hopefully have my regimen set. By the way I'm 4A/4B relaxed and apl. Sorry for being so longwinded.

TexturedTresses

the c-system hydrating shampoo has been really great. I think thats what helped the most with my dry itchy scalp. I mean my scalp is still itchy but it has improved a lot since i started using that shampoo. Thats why I'm so interested in the rest of the products.

PuffyBrown

The leave- in really does moisturize. I baby my ends with this. Lately I have been trying something else but this leave in is reliable. A little goes a long way but will build up if you use too much.

The conditioner, I just love. Leaves hair super soft. I want to try the Basil Mint and Burdock next.

Im trying to finds some pics to hijack.

I couldn't get the pictures to stay and honestly I dont feel like uploading to host right now. but is the extreme moisture conditioner and the leave in.

Last edited:

adw425

I use the leave-in and it is thick and luscious. Someone wrote a review on the extreme moisture. She was really thrilled with it. I will see if I can find it. I will get the pear detangler next. Eventually, when I run out of the different products I have, I will purchase MOP products to try them out because I am so thrilled with the leave-in. I got the liter size off Ebay for a great price, but it is so thick, that you only have to use a little and it looks like that liter will last a couple of years. The thing I am also fixated on is the Mixed Greens conditioner. I can't wait until I use up some of my conditioner so I can try this.

TexturedTresses

The c-system has several for different types of hair. Then the have the main MOP one which is like a whitish color. I've been all over their site lol. I'm a fiend. Ever since the shampoo was so good. Plus I'm trying to stick to MOP and Jane Carter.

PuffyBrown

I've been thinking about trying Jane Carter. I havent heard enough reviews on it yet.
Another product that I want to try that I hear raves and raves is BurtsBees....

TexturedTresses

I was actually getting mixed reviews on Burt's Bee's. Many people said it wasn't moisturizing enough and then other's said they loved it. So I don't. I just trying to my best to not become a pj.

morehairplease

I use the leave-in and it is thick and luscious. Someone wrote a review on the extreme moisture. She was really thrilled with it. I will see if I can find it. I will get the pear detangler next. Eventually, when I run out of the different products I have, I will purchase MOP products to try them out because I am so thrilled with the leave-in. I got the liter size off Ebay for a great price, but it is so thick, that you only have to use a little and it looks like that liter will last a couple of years. The thing I am also fixated on is the Mixed Greens conditioner. I can't wait until I use up some of my conditioner so I can try this.

I used this before and really liked it :yep:. My hair felt great after using it. I am going to pick up a bottle for cw and see how it goes b/c it really is a great product.

Last edited:

natstar

I really like the extreme moisture conditioner. For some reason I feel my hair is stronger after I use it. I also use the leave in from time to time and I like it as well for softness and moisture

TexturedTresses

When I pick up the other stuff I'll tell you how it goes. My hair got messed up after the aphogee treatment. I had no breakage before, but I just had to try it. So now I'm trying to moisturize to get that balance you guys are always talking about. I just realized Cantu shea has protein so I'm trying not to use that for a while.

PuffyBrown

When I pick up the other stuff I'll tell you how it goes. My hair got messed up after the aphogee treatment. I had no breakage before, but I just had to try it. So now I'm trying to moisturize to get that balance you guys are always talking about. I just realized Cantu shea has protein so I'm trying not to use that for a while.

pm me too! i wanna know.

bravenewgirl87

that person was me. I loved it! It will completely hydrate your hair. Combine it with the extreme protein and the leave-in... you won't believe the difference.