Moroccan Oil Products

ChynaDoll.K

Hey Ladies! I wanted to know if anyone has tried any other products in the Moroccan Oil line other than the oil?

Ive been eyeing the shampoo, the hydrating mask,and the restorative treatment, does anyone have any reviews that they can please post?

more info here:
http://http://www.folica.com/brands/moroccanoil_373.html

goodmorningruby

I've only used the hydrating mask. First of all, the scent is horribly strong. Like REALLY REALLY strong. It smells like cheap perfume to me. That put me off immediately. Second, the argan oil is low on the ingredient list, which is supposed to be what this line is all about, and what makes it expensive. And it did not "hydrate" at all. I'm using up that conditioner by pre-pooing and once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. It's too expensive to use for a pre-poo, but that's all it's good for with my hair. HTH

chelleypie810

I use the hydrating styling creme, and it makes my rollersets alot less frizzy, and when I blow out and flat iron my hair it is a lot softer and again less frizzy. This is my staple for using any type of heat.

SelfStyled

I've only used the hydrating mask. First of all, the scent is horribly strong. Like REALLY REALLY strong. It smells like cheap perfume to me. That put me off immediately. Second, the argan oil is low on the ingredient list, which is supposed to be what this line is all about, and what makes it expensive. And it did not "hydrate" at all. I'm using up that conditioner by pre-pooing and once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. It's too expensive to use for a pre-poo, but that's all it's good for with my hair. HTH

Pretty much my same review as well on the hydrating mask. I so wanted it to work, but thet results were just mediocre at best. I have deep conditioners that are 1/3 of that cost that provide way more moisture. I will be using it up and then I will not be repurchasing.

Cheekychica

I used the Moroccan Oil Treatment ($30 :wallbash:) and I follow the instructions and apply it to my hair when wet after I finish pooing and dcing.... I have tried it twice so far and my hair has been hard as hell! I used it with Chi Silk infusion and it was still hard. I ended up having to put IC heat serum in my hair to soften it up (the cones).

I thought I was doing something wrong. I will not be buying again. :nono:

Your Cheeziness

I've used the mask and the scent is terribly strong. I mean like headache strong and I'm not sensitive like that to smells. It doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. And something about it feels like it has alcohol in it. I actually haven't read the label but I wouldn't be suprised. It's hella expensive so after I finish mine, I won't be repurchasing that or the Moroccan oil. Sally's has essentially the same oil for $8.

s1b000

I have tried the mask, and on its own I wouldn't recommend it. I get better results if I mix in some NTM mask or Joico Intense Hydration and a few drops of the oil. This way I can use it up and not have it go to waste.

comike

I use the Hydrating Styling Creme and the Oil Treatment. Both work really well for me....no frizz, lots of body, really silky.