Motions CPR Conditioner

Barbara

Princess
For those of you out there with type 4a/b hair--that use Motions CPR conditioner in the tub, how does it make your hair feel? Is it necessary to add oil to it?

Barbara said:
For those of you out there with type 4a/b hair--that use Motions CPR conditioner in the tub, how does it make your hair feel? Is it necessary to add oil to it?

It makes my hair feel really strong and soft. I don't think it's necessary to add any oils to it. It works well on its own. IMO:) HtH

I don't add any oil to it but sometimes I use heat with it. My hair feels softer after I use it and I don't lose as many hairs when I rinse it out.

I luv CPR it is my staple med protien. Do not add anything to it!!! It seperates and gets gross every time and I've tryed honey ,oil, other cons etc. HTH

I have it but have not used it yet the pj that i am maybe when i get closer to my relax time my hair will like protein again

Thanks everyone for your responses. You've been very, very helpful.

I normally add oil and honey to some of my conditioners, and they work well; but my stylist recommends CPR so now I know I don't have to add anything. I would hate to have it separate on me as Texasgrl mentioned.

Back