Motions Cpr Questions...

lennet93

I used motions CPR at my last wash and I'm still having breakage. I followed up with silicon mix under the dryer for about 15 -20 min. My questions are, how often can I use CPR without having a protein overload? Can I use it on dry hair with heat? Sorry for all the questions, I just need to get this breakage under control:wallbash:

I used motions CPR at my last wash and I'm still having breakage. I followed up with silicon mix under the dryer for about 15 -20 min. My questions are, how often can I use CPR without having a protein overload? Can I use it on dry hair with heat? Sorry for all the questions, I just need to get this breakage under control:wallbash:

Well, as far as the protein overload goes, you have to listen to your hair. Sometimes one protein treatment will be all it needs, other times you might need more. Silicon mix acts like a protein for some people. Just be carefull and make sure your breakage isn't from protein overload. I personally use things that are CPR strength every 2-3 weeks.

I use Motions CPR Protein Treatment as needed (about once/month) to help balance my hair out when it feels over-moisturized. If I use it more frequently, I'm just asking for protein overload. I always follow it with a very moisturizing deep conditioner, Motions Moisture Plus. I use CPR on dry hair without heat (I've never tried it with heat.) for 10-15 minutes max.

Ummm...I've never tried silicon mix..does it contain protein as well? If so, you may have protein oveload and just need a more moisturizing conditoner with little to no protein.

Hope this helps.

Great for some, disaster for me! Used it twice, immediate strands in my hand, dropped the jar, cracked--in the trash..never again.

My stylist alternates the Motions CPR with the Motions Moisture Plus as deep conditioners. Or he mixes Motions CPR with the Motions Moisture Plus as a deep conditioning treatment.

Back