Motions

trinidarkie1

Hey, who uses Motions?
Well I met the motions lady.. u know.. one of the women who stock the beauty stores with Motions products.
Anyway, I was in a dilema.. as usual and she helped me out big time..
She reassured me about CPR.. cos I used that before.. and she told me to put a little oil in it while I steam my hair for my scalp..
Then she told me showed me this product from Botanicals to put in the body of hair that wont cause build up.. yeah I know, she was bein real.. cos she didnt push all that Motions stuff on me..

So I tried it, gave my hair good wash with the Motions Lavish SHampoo.. then deep conditioned with CPR.. used a plastic cap for about 30 mins.
(She also said that your natural body heat provides the heat to steam your hair. A sit down dryer or a steam cap is just a plus) Washed with the lavish shampoo and I blow dried low, then applied the hair moisturizer and I braided my hair back..

My hair felt great!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I love Motions. Right now, I use Motions Nourish leave-in Conditioner and Motions Salon Herbals Oil Sheen Spray (love the smell!). In December, I tried my sister's Motions CPR Anti-Breakage Oil Moisturizer which made my hair strong and shiny.

In the past, I have used the following products:
Motions Conditioning Hairdress
Motions At Home Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer
Motions Extra Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray (not great, but okay)
Motions Lavish Shampoo
Motions Neutralizing Shampoo
Motions Mild Relaxer

...All great products!

trinidarkie1

Thanks for the positive responses..
My new hairdresser told me that maybe cos I was relaxing my hair for myself with Motions my hair is overprocessed now, so I did the no perm from September 17th till now.. when I washed my hair after taking out my full weave (no glue) my hair was nice and curly.. I cant wait till I can cut off the new growth