Motions questions

alireno

I just got back from Sally's where I bought the Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus conditioner and the Motions Oil Moisturizer Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner. I have noticed that many of you use the Motions CPR and I was just wondering if any of you have used these two. If you have used either or both of them, please let me know your opinion as far as results seen with your hair. Thanks! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

beana3

I'm 4a, so my hair may respond differently to these conditioners.. I love CPR, i think its great for preventing and stopping breakage. I've used the Moisture plus and found it very heavy (which i usually like), but it just didn't do much for my hair. I haven't tried the silk protein kind, and i have no desire to do so anytime soon.

I love their leave in and i have their neutralizing shampoo, which has never let me down

The Motions Moisture Plus is one of my favourite conditioners considering how cheap it is. Its the thickest consistency conditioner I've come across which many find too heavy but it doesn't bother me when rubbed in my hands first and then applied. It has alot of cones in it which I actually look for in conditioners. It detangles quite well but more importantly, after a rollar set, the hair is noticeably smoother and moisturized.

Its the best el cheapo conditioner I have found.

Kitkat

Alireno, I'm with Brownrelaxedhair. I LUUUUV Motions Moisture Plus conditioner!!!! It's incredibly cheap and leaves my hair feeling really soft,moisturized, and really easy to comb. Like BRH, I don't have a problem with the cones like many others do. I have not tried the Silk Protein conditioner. It's easily my favorite moisturizing conditioner.

Paris Belle

I use all of the conditioners from Motions.

The Motions Moisture Plus is thick in consistency but works really well with my hair. It moisturizes it a lot and works really good after a protein conditioner.

Motions Silk Protein conditioner is one of the best protein conditioners on the market in my opinion. It also moisturizes but really reduces the breakage without making the hair hard. I really love how it works in my hair. I use after a touch up and at least once a month.

I also use CPR and it is one of my favorite conditioners. I love the smell and I don't mind the herbs in my hair. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gvsugirl

I love the Moisture Plus and the Oil Moisturizer Protein Conditioner, though i can only use it like every 6 weeks because if used too often, my hair gets really brittle. But the first time I used it, my hair felt sooooo GOOD! i just gotta learn how to space time between applications.