MOVIE: I'M IN LOVE WITH A CHURCH GIRL

PinkPebbles

I heard about this movie yesterday on the Yolanda Adam's morning show. I was told that it was inspired by a true story.

The movie came out yesterday, Oct. 18th. Has anyone seen it yet; or do you plan on seeing it?

The title alone has spiked my interest.....

ETA: I just previewed the trailer and this is interesting. I'm curious about the church girl's witness. She is involved with an unbeliever, so I wonder how everything unfolds....:nuts:.

Last edited:

lacreolegurl

I didn't even know there was a movie out about this until last night. I saw the book in the Christian section of the bookstore.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I saw the trailer the other day... I might go see it, looks interesting enough.

PinkPebbles

I didn't even know there was a movie out about this until last night. I saw the book in the Christian section of the bookstore.

Wow...after the movie I actually said the story should have been written in a book because I know quite a bit was left out of the movie.

I'm going to buy the book!!

I saw the trailer the other day... I might go see it, looks interesting enough.

Laela I hope you go see it...this movie would make a great discussion. Overall, I enjoyed the movie but had some "what!?! moments"...LOL.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
PinkPebbles, I'll be sure to share...and agree the film would make for good discussion. Israel Houghton co-produced the film as well. I didn't know that.