MsPortugal did my hair and it's SOOO cute!

NubianQueen

MsPortugal did my hair and it\'s SOOO cute!

smile.gif
Thanks to MsPortugal, people are lovin' my hair do! I got so many compliments yesterday
blush.gif
! We had our weekly Vegas hair club meeting and I wanted to experiment on my hair since my normal hairdresser didn't make it to my home. She was such a sport, she stayed up until like 2:00 a.m. just to help me! I didn't even know she knew how to cornrow!

She got into her 'groove' and hooked this sista up! Many thanks to you MsPortugal and I'll see you next week.

Oh yea, guess I will have to buy a digital camera for myself for Christmas so then I can make an album and you can all see for yourself just how cute my do is!!!
weird.gif

Happy Hair Growing

Re: MsPortugal did my hair and it\'s SOOO cute!

That was real sweet of MsPortugal. Well, rock your hairdo
laugh.gif

NubianQueen, I'm hoping you're celebrating Christmas early coz I want to see the do you're raving about NOW
trampoline.gif
. I'll probably die with intrigue if I have to wait until Dec to see your pics
frown.gif
but I guess I can borrow a life or two from one of my kitties.
smirk.gif
So does that mean Ms Portugal is officially your new hairdresser since you plan on taking pics of her work at Christmas? I wonder... Since she came to Confusion, USA to do your hair, do you think she could come to Hogwarts to do mine?

lol!

Yes, that was real sweet of her, that's just her nature!

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y moving out of Confusion, as I have discovered one staple for my hair! I don't know what it is about those freakin movies, but I LOVE Harry Potter movies. Won't get into the books and those Jelly Bellies are just simply wrong! How the heck do you make and SELL dirt flavored candy?! I had some that tasted like grass!

Anyway, I will try to borrow her borrowed cam, so I can go to fotki and start an album!!!! I can't have my nonie dead from the intrigue!

Happy Hair Growing!

HEY i just saw my name & i'm feeling the love. maybe i should drive out there and take a pic of my work. LOL i had my camera but by 2 I forgot i had it. We will definately have to take a pic of the Dominican....I mean Portugese Blowout! & the press and curl.
thanks queen
nonie i will travel

That is so sweet that she did your hair and that you guys have weekly meetings
smile.gif

That's sounds great! I definitely can't wait to see the pix. I was supoosed to go to Vegas to see my aunt (she lives in Henderson--wherever that is) but my funds are low right now.

But you guys have definitely motivated me to save up to visit her! Weekly meetings? Sweet!

Feeling left out, because I want Ms.P to hook me up!!! I mean Vegas isn't that far of a drive. PM me with details you guys......

daviine henderson is a southern suburb not far from my place
dannie you know you can get here for like $39 on jet blue or make the drive and make a weekend out of it
IF YOU COME TO VEGAS BE HERE FOR THE WEDNESDAY MEETINGS

Argghh!!! Why must it be Wednesday??? I must take a day off work before the end of Summer and meet you and the other Vegas LHCF'rs. And it's every week huh? I'm seriously contemplating flying out there for a LHCF summer vacation. I'll PM you when I get my mind right over here.

Wow, I never thought of it that way before, but you are right, I am lucky to have weekly meetings with a like minded (hair OBSESSED), ultra-sweet and talented woman.

That sounds good, out of towners for our meetings, great, the more the merrier! Wednesdays, because most Vegas people don't lead normal lives. This being a 24-hour town makes for strange schedules. There's no way I am meeting on a 'real' weekend, I have too many bills to pay!!!

sniff?!!! The first time you missed was okay because you were sick. The second time however, YOU decided to fusion your hair when we were going to meet.
smile.gif
So, if we see you this Wednesday, we will have all met and our local trio will be complete!
weird.gif

BTW, I'm cooking and TRUST, baby can burn!!!
wink.gif

Happy Hair Growing!!

girl you know you are invited to the weekly meetings next week is my house call you tuesday

Back