MTG & Neck Pain

KrimsonKween

Anyone have neck pain while taking MTG. I thought I read that some got neck pain but I can not find it. I use MTG 3x per week only after wash day.

I went to my dr and she said I am having muscle spasms in my neck and they r really hurting.

Has anyone else had this and if so what did u do.

ImFree27

I just started using it this week and my neck also has been hurting, I thought it was from the helmet from the motorcycle, but when i wore the helmet before it didnt hurt and it is killing me, but its not that bad now, unless i twist it...

Platinum

You may be having adverse reactions to some of the ingredients (maybe the Sulfur or the Cade Oil). You may have to discontinue using it and try another growth aid. I tried using MTG but the only problem I had was the scent. I was wearing Kinky Twists and I guess the MTG was trapped in the twists. No matter how many times I tried to wash the scent out, it didn't go away until I took my twists out.:ohwell:

Are you adding EO's like Peppermint oil? Sometimes using too much EO's can cause problems (i.e. headaches).

ImFree27

You may be having adverse reactions to some of the ingredients (maybe the Sulfur or the Cade Oil). You may have to discontinue using it and try another growth aid. I tried using MTG but the only problem I had was the scent. I was wearing Kinky Twists and I guess the MTG was trapped in the twists. No matter how many times I tried to wash the scent out, it didn't go away until I took my twists out.:ohwell:

Are you adding EO's like Peppermint oil? Sometimes using too much EO's can cause problems (i.e. headaches).

I've used it before last year with no problem, but this time I added spearment oil and orange citrus oil for the smell and this time it started to hurt, so maybe its the added essential oils, i'll prob. stop using it

indefinite

When I used it a couple of years ago, the skin on my neck tightened up and started drying out. I stopped using it.