MTG pic update 5 weeks later

Thanks ladies, you all are wonderful, friends look at me crazy when I say now how freq I CW my hair, I'm so happy I found this website cause the old me, would have cut off my hair, which hair dresser did in March/April, because of the prob going on in the back/kitchen area.

After looking at your pictures, I was inspired to pull out that bottle of MTG I bought a few months ago (I only used it twice) and drenched my scalp in it last night. I hope none of my co-workers get too close cause my hair smells like a stink-bomb. I will try to use this more often.
Did you use the MTG straight up or do you mix it with anything?

ONEBLESSEDRN said:
After looking at your pictures, I was inspired to pull out that bottle of MTG I bought a few months ago (I only used it twice) and drenched my scalp in it last night. I hope none of my co-workers get too close cause my hair smells like a stink-bomb. I will try to use this more often.
Did you use the MTG straight up or do you mix it with anything?

I use it straight up, smell was horrible starting off with but I stuck with it, even now my mom cant stand the smell, but I dont smell anything :D I do mine at night, so by morning, the smell is usually gone.

You know what, I've been using the MTG for about two weeks.

I got my relaxer the other day, and silked it out today.

Not only does my hair seem a LITTLE bit longer, but it's much shinier and silkier!

Omigod! Maybe there is some truth to this! Could 2 million white people be wrong, though? Heehee!

I think I'm staying off the hurricane threads. I need something FUN to talk about!

Back