My one yr update!!!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
You have made tremendous progress!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair looks gorgeous :D

Naijaqueen

thanks again everyone. I look at my hair in July and cant believe just how bad the back broke off. I did a rollerset in those pics, I usually do that, cause its no manipulation, I pin up my hair at night (I dont wrap), and in the morning, I take out the pins and the curls stay. I get it down every week, so I'm not combing my hair. To ladies starting off, dont give up, I've had many bad hair days, had major prob with split ends in jan. I spend many hrs lurking folks fotki albums so thanks again ladies for the motivation!!

Great Work! I am so happy for you. I agree with all of the ladies here in saying how healthy your hair is. Congrats! You have plenty to be proud of!

Naijaqueen

SerenityBreeze said:
Great Work! I am so happy for you. I agree with all of the ladies here in saying how healthy your hair is. Congrats! You have plenty to be proud of!

thanks girl, I ran and bought steam rollers end of 2005 cause of the pics u took!!I love my steam rollers!!!