MTG? What exactly is it?

cheche

I see a lot of discussions on MTG. I would like to try it but am unsure of what exactly it is and where I can buy it? Is it the regular Mane and Tail conditioner you buy from Sally's? Please give me some input on this product. I am trying to start of the new year with a new hair routine. Does anyone have any good hair routines to share, that has been really successful on your hair?

MTG is short for Mane & Tail Grow, it is actually a product that is used on horses to make their hair grow, it was originally made for humans, and is safe for human use. Most Ladies on this forum that have used it have had great results. I just started using about a week ago. Some people complain of the smell of the product. I have to admit that it does have pugnet smell, however I mix it with WGO ( Wild Growth Oil), and a few drops of either peppermint or euclyptus oil to cut the smell and that really helps. You can buy it at http://www.shapleys.com or www.enasco.com. It's not that stuff they sell in the beuaty supply stores with the White, blue, yellow bottle with the horse on the front...lots of people get confused cause the names are similar.

it is the TRUTH. Some say it stinks but it more smells like bacon to me..... It has really helped me with growth, i am seeing about an inch of NG when normally i would have none. You have to order it online, but it is worth it

prettypuff1 said:
it is the TRUTH. Some say it stinks but it more smells like bacon to me..... It has really helped me with growth, i am seeing about an inch of NG when normally i would have none. You have to order it online, but it is worth it

Yeah it does smell like bacon....that's exactly what I thought too. I still mix it so it smells more like Blue magic Hair Grease or something, rather than Bacon

FINALLY!!!!!....Some answers on this product. Thank you ladies for the information. I am growing my hair from scratch and have some thinning spots from my years of braids and extra tight pony tails.

Back