Much love to Candy_C and Blosssom for their products...

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Candy_C: I wanted to post this here so that everyone can see it. Your avocado moisturizing creme with MSM is BRILL (as you Brits would say)!! Excellent!! :clapping: I have begun to use the creme, then seal with either avocado butter oil or a light broccoli seed oil from FNWL. I sometimes also seal with coconut oil. Your product is fabulous and makes my hair healthy and soft. I also wanted to report that my mother came into town yesterday for a visit; she will be here for 10 days in the D.C. area. She marveled at how much my hair has grown and goes on and on about how thick it has gotten. I'm incorporating a healthy haircare regimen, anyway, but your product has helped with keeping my hair nice and supple after 14 weeks post relaxer. (P.S. I have about 3 inches of NG ;). I'mma start my Mom this for the 10 days she's here. If she likes, I will order some for her as well.

@Blosssom: I picked up the ORS Fertilizing Hair Balm from CVS last night. My edges have grown in a good deal, but still need more work. Though it's too soon, let me just say that I already love this stuff. It's expensive, but my edges are very soft and smooth. I was leery about this stuff because I didn't want hard, dry edges. This stuff is really good. I will follow the directions and use twice a day on my edges and at the nape, then report back. If you say that this product has worked for you, maybe you could start a challenge. I know that there are plenty of women who need to work on their edges and nape.

Thank you ladies so much for everything!!! :trophy::hug: