muffinismylovers straight hair

I love April! Her hair is so pretty, it's amazing that she's what...BSL and wears wigs because it's thin (so she says)! I hope I have that kind of protective style-will when I get my hair that long!

Her hair is really nice i love it curly and straight, i wish she would wear it more often but i do understand the convenience of wigs.

I love this but tell me......surely you get the same effect from a half wig/weave and they are easier to put on.

I don't think you'd get the same flow as with a HW. JMO that the clip in's lay smoother, your able to part your hair where ever and clip in where ever. You can put streaks in with a different color. Clip in's are great to accent what you already have and sometimes what you don't. Half wigs are awesome too, I just twist my hair up and smack it on but the parting option is minimal to non-existent. Tracks are good if you want it more permanent, but the HW and Clip Ins are two different sides of the falsey fence for me. (yeah I made that one up) LOL :grin:

APril is Awesome awesome awe to the some

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES~

Back