My 2 new products...

Shaniquah

So many of you have been raving about Elasta QP mango butter moisturizer and I finally found it! It works wonders on my daughter's dry hair as well as mine.

My other friend is in my siggy - FX Special Effects Heat Memory Flat Iron Spray. Here's what it does:

FX Special Effects Flat Iron Spray Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting the hair from harmful thermal styling. Smooths and conditions, while providing a heat memory thermal protective sheild to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.

FX Special Effects Heat Memory Flat Iron Spray is

• Sheer silky smooth heat memory flat iron spray.
  • Thermal protective smoothing shining defrizzant.
  • Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting the hair from harmful thermal styling.
  • Smooths and conditions while providing a heat memory thermal protective shield to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.
I never use any flat iron spray on my hair because the two that I used (I believe one was Lustre's) left my hair feeling extremely weighed down and full of gunk. But this one is so lightweight and left my hair feeling extremely soft and shiny. I never would have given it a second look, but someone gave it to me and I'm glad they did!

*hopefully next week I can update my fotki once I've done my hair with it*

Nice & Wavy

Shaniquah said:
So many of you have been raving about Elasta QP mango butter moisturizer and I finally found it! It works wonders on my daughter's dry hair as well as mine.

My other friend is in my siggy - FX Special Effects Heat Memory Flat Iron Spray. Here's what it does:

FX Special Effects Flat Iron Spray Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting the hair from harmful thermal styling. Smooths and conditions, while providing a heat memory thermal protective sheild to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.

FX Special Effects Heat Memory Flat Iron Spray is

• Sheer silky smooth heat memory flat iron spray.
  • Thermal protective smoothing shining defrizzant.
  • Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting the hair from harmful thermal styling.
  • Smooths and conditions while providing a heat memory thermal protective shield to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.
I never use any flat iron spray on my hair because the two that I used (I believe one was Lustre's) left my hair feeling extremely weighed down and full of gunk. But this one is so lightweight and left my hair feeling extremely soft and shiny. I never would have given it a second look, but someone gave it to me and I'm glad they did!

*hopefully next week I can update my fotki once I've done my hair with it*

wow, this sounds really good. I think I'm going to pick up some of this and try it out.

Shaniquah

Yes, they have it at Walgreens, all those drug stores. Not sure about the BSS though...

*I also have a CHI flat iron waiting for me at home.....I'm in heaven!!! :yay:

chocolatejalapeno

I just used it to flat iron my hair again with this. It is going to be a keeper. It is light and made my soft very soft. I think that when I get my ends trim it is going to look even better. Thanks