My 2008 Hair Journey!!!

WOW! What a wonderful story and I got mentioned :grin:! You did wonderful. I need to get more organized and do a growth thingy for the year. Maybe this will encourage me to keep going. I was complaining just last week how I can't see growth but know it's growing. I'm going to make me a t-shirt and take pics in January so I can tell a story too! You have truly inspired me! Keep it up girl!

Awesome progress! You have such beautiful hair and your progress makes me hopeful for what I can do in 2009. Thanks for posting your pics.

Thanks ladies for all the kind words. I hope my journey has helped to show what a difference sharing information can make. My hair would never be in this condition if not for you ladies.

Regarding my spritz all I do is add 1tbsp dried crushed sage and 2tbsp dried rosemary to 4 cups boiling water. Remove from heat and let brew until liquid is completely cool. Strain liquid and add to a spray bottle. Keep refrigerated. I use at least 2x/day.

For my tea mix, I just brew green or black tea as suggested. Let cool and add to a spray bottle. I tend to use in the morning. Using has reduced my shedding tremendously.

HTHs

Back