My 6/27/06 testimony

kisz4tj

This morning while driving my kids to the babysitter my daughter asked me for money. At the light I reached for my wallet and IT'S NOT THERE. I'm upset...I don't have time to drive home to get it. I borrowed money from my babysitter to buy a metrocard for the bus (thank God she had it). I get to the lil mini mart and they only have $7 cards. I tell the guy I need it for the express bus, he says its fine :ohwell: I asked a lady at the bus stop if she thought I could use it, she says yes. I'm very uneasy about this. I pray and claim every promise that I can think of. I recall a devotional that I read last night about a woman who was stranded with her husband. They had car trouble and although they both had cell phones there was no credit on it (guess this was awhile ago). She prays and decided to use the phone anyway.....AND THE CALL WENT THRU! She's able to get the assistance they need. The Lord heard her cry and answered her prayer. Once they were on their way she tried to use the phone again. It DID NOT go thru. The Holy Spirit told her she was blessed because it was an "emergency". I asked God for the same grace and mercy that he gave her. Two buses pull up....one old driver he motions for us to take the bus behind him. I put my card in and it reads INVALID. I feel defeated and start to make my way off the bus when the driver asks if I have another card. I said no and continue down the stairs. He says "wait, what happened" I explain that I have no extra card and that I just bought this one....my voice is shaking...I'm embarassed, there's a string of people waiting behind me. He says come don't worry come on!!! I say PRAISE THE LORD!!!

He didn't answer my prayer the way I wanted him to but he answered it NONETHELESS!!! :D I promised him that I would give this testimony. Be encouraged, he cares about our smallest concerns.

BabeinChrist

Thank you for your testimony kisz4tj! Yes, God does care about our smallest concerns, no matter how insignificant they may seem. What's important is that you asked God for a blessing and he gave you the desire of your heart. I'm so happy for you.

Alliyasmom

BabeinChrist said:
Thank you for your testimony kisz4tj! Yes, God does care about our smallest concerns, no matter how insignificant they may seem. What's important is that you asked God for a blessing and he gave you the desire of your heart. I'm so happy for you.

I second that!!!

good2uuuu

Praise the Lord! He definately answers prayers. Not always the way we think, but never the less, He does!

dreamer26

Great testimony

Yes he does answer prayers for me almost never like I think he is going to but he answers none the less.

Thanks for sharing.

star

In all things give thanks this is why God allows things to happen to see our atttitude in each in every situation. Thanks for sharing.

poetist

That was awesome. I think God tests us to see if we will just overlook the
"small" things and take them for granted or give Him thanks. When He sees that we are thankful about the small things, He realizes that He can trust us with even greater blessings!!!!

Thanks for sharing:)