My back shot of my hair

Ok, ladies, I wanted to share the back shot of my hair, I just flat iron it, it is uneven, but I will get that fix soon, but other than that, I'm either 3c/4a or 4a/4b, I think I'm more 3c/4a, my hair is very tightly curled(natural), I'm relaxed, last relaxer on July 17th, so I'm little over a month, I'm trying to stop blow drying and flat ironing for a while, but I usually wear my hair like this and wrap it, or I bantu knots and put in a ponytail. It's getting there though. I used Motions Super(I like it bone straight so I can stretch my relaxer longer, but I think I'm going back to regular) My second time using motions, it's ok, but it itches my scalp, so I might go back to Creme of Nature, I want to go back to Lye, but my scalp likes no-lye, gotta do some thinking, hope u ladies enjoy. :spinning:

Attachments

• IMG00297-20100823-0037.jpg
    IMG00297-20100823-0037.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 191

WyrdWay

Your hair looks really thick! Mine was growing in a W too but I think it was because i was wearing too many pony tails/tight buns and not moving the position around :/

Great job growing though, it looks like you're mostly at APL or at least really close!

Janet'

...It is uneven, but if you mean by "fix that soon"- cut...don't!!! I think that it will even up on its own...I know that my hair grows at different rates, and I was heavily layered so I have all sorts of lengths in my hair. Happy Hair Growing!!!

chasturner84

...It is uneven, but if you mean by "fix that soon"- cut...don't!!! I think that it will even up on its own...I know that my hair grows at different rates, and I was heavily layered so I have all sorts of lengths in my hair. Happy Hair Growing!!!

I agree with Janet'. I tried to give myself a self trim back in May and one side ended up longer than the other. I just recently relaxed and my hair has almost evened up on its own. I will get a big trim in Dec but that's only to get rid of bone straight relaxed ends. So just let it grow slanted eyez!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I was thinking about growing it out and then get a big trim too, I'm just going to bun for a while and see where that will lead me. :)

QBOE2001

congrats! your hair looks thick and healthy. And, if it's not split then just let it grow for a while to see if the uneven parts balance themselves out.