My Best Friend Husband Passed Away...

Nice & Wavy

...and my heart breaks for her. He passed away Saturday night while they were on vacation. She called me last night to tell me and I feel so sad today.

I can't even imagine.......:nono:

PatTodd

Oh my...while they were on vacation??????? My condolences to your friend....and to you.

EbonyEyes

Honey...I am so sorry for your best friend's loss and your loss. Let's pray that the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, will comfort your best friend, her family, and you during this time of sorrow.

Nice & Wavy

Honey...I am so sorry for your best friend's loss and your loss. Let's pray that the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, will comfort your best friend, her family, and you during this time of sorrow.

Thank you so much. We have been friends for 21 years. Her husband was very special to me.

KEWLKAT103

Prayers to your friend and you. :Rose:
Wow, I can't imagine. Was he ill before the vacation or was it sudden?

frizzy

My heart goes out to both of you, too. That's my question, was he sick or was it an accident?

Nice & Wavy

Prayers to your friend and you. :Rose:
Wow, I can't imagine. Was he ill before the vacation or was it sudden?

Thank you so much. He was well until Saturday evening when he complained of not being able to breathe right. She took him to the hospital and they said that it seemed like he might have pnemonia or something so they were going to keep him for a couple of days. She went outside of the hospital to make a few calls (you know you can't use cell phones in hospitals anymore) while they were setting him up in his room. When she came back, they were already coding him. He never came back.

Oh my goodness......I can't even imagine my loving, wonderful husband not with me anymore:nono:

KEWLKAT103

Thank you so much. He was well until Saturday evening when he complained of not being able to breathe right. She took him to the hospital and they said that it seemed like he might have pnemonia or something so they were going to keep him for a couple of days. She went outside of the hospital to make a few calls (you know you can't use cell phones in hospitals anymore) while they were setting him up in his room. When she came back, they were already coding him. He never came back.

Oh my goodness......I can't even imagine my loving, wonderful husband not with me anymore:nono:

I can't imagine either and with no warning.
We all know it can happen, but when it actually does, it must hurt something terrible. I will continue to pray for you both.

dlewis

That's awful. I know you've had alot of deaths lately. I'm so sorry for your friend and you.

frizzy

OMG, I couldn't imagine her return trip back home.
We have to cherish each day God gives us.

Renaylor

I am so sorry to hear about your best friends loss and your loss. My prayers are with you all. My best friend lost her husband last year so I know it is very painful.

Nice & Wavy

OMG, I couldn't imagine her return trip back home.
We have to cherish each day God gives us.

Yes, she drove home yesterday and got back last night. She couldn't sleep and we were on the phone for hours talking.

Yes, we must cherish each day and each other!

Puddles

On Cloud 9
...and my heart breaks for her. He passed away Saturday night while they were on vacation. She called me last night to tell me and I feel so sad today.

I can't even imagine.......:nono:

My Lord!!!!:sad:

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with her. I can't imagine how she is doing right now. Especially to lose her life partner while on vacation. Losing your life partner period is hard enough.

She will need the comfort of the Lord, family and friends. Thank God she has you.

Nice & Wavy

My Lord!!!!:sad:

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with her. I can't imagine how she is doing right now. Especially to lose her life partner while on vacation. Losing your life partner period is hard enough.

She will need the comfort of the Lord, family and friends. Thank God she has you.

Thank you for your loving, caring heart...puddles! I appreciate you so much!

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Thank you for your loving, caring heart...puddles! I appreciate you so much!

You're very welcome. I appreciate you as well. And I'm sure your friend does too. :yep:((Hugs))

Girl in these last days and trying times.....we are going to need the Lord more than ever. Especially support from our sisters and brothers in Christ. The devil is busy and he will try 'anything' to steal our joy and faith.

Choclatcotton

My heart goes out to you and your friend, My Pastor recently lost his wife who was a great example to the women at church. He misses her every day. May you find comfort in each others friendship and our prayers for the family. This is something you can never be prepared for.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Oh, this is unthinkable

I was dreading even opening this thread, but want you to know that I've said a prayer for your friend.