My Best Friend Husband Passed Away...

Nice & Wavy

My heart goes out to you and your friend, My Pastor recently lost his wife who was a great example to the women at church. He misses her every day. May you find comfort in each others friendship and our prayers for the family. This is something you can never be prepared for.

Ohhhh, thank you so much...I so appreciate your prayers.

springbreeze

i'am so sorry about the passing of your BF husband, i pray that our Heavenly Father wraps her gently in his arm for comfort and you also.

Nice & Wavy

Today is the funeral. Keep us in your prayers.

Blessings to all who prayed for us!

Loving you all with the love of the Lord!

N&W

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
...and my heart breaks for her. He passed away Saturday night while they were on vacation. She called me last night to tell me and I feel so sad today.

I can't even imagine.......:nono:

Although you and I spoke about this earlier, I still want to express the heartache that I feel for your friend; her family and for you and your husband who are so sad.

With all of my heart, I pray for the love that you have for each other keeps you comforted and at peace. I pray for the healing of your broken hearts, to be mended in ways that seem impossible now. My heart and love is with you and most of all, the heart and love of God our Father in Heaven, here and above.

:giveheart:

Sa'Rai'a...

Nice & Wavy

Although you and I spoke about this earlier, I still want to express the heartache that I feel for your friend; her family and for you and your husband who are so sad.

With all of my heart, I pray for the love that you have for each other keeps you comforted and at peace. I pray for the healing of your broken hearts, to be mended in ways that seem impossible now. My heart and love is with you and most of all, the heart and love of God our Father in Heaven, here and above.

:giveheart:

Sa'Rai'a...

Thank you so much sis for your love and your prayers. The service went well and she and her family are blessed.

I told her that I aksed you all to lift her and the family in prayer and all the responses and she cried and said to everyone "Thank You."

Love you, sis!

~marti26.

I am just now reading this and see that this happened two weeks ago. I am very sory for your loss. I know by now alot of the company and calls (support) has died down a bit. That may or may not be what you all need but I know that this is are the times when covering in prayer is so crucial. I just lift your friend up in prayer that the Lord brings comfort to her heart and soothes the pain and loneliness that I'm sure she must be feeling. I pray for you that God will give you the words or actions that will bring comfort to your friend as well as that you'll be comforted.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
...and my heart breaks for her. He passed away Saturday night while they were on vacation. She called me last night to tell me and I feel so sad today.

I can't even imagine.......:nono:

Oh no... :nono: I'm so sorry to hear this for your friend and you honey.
My condolences and hugs to your friend and her family. Man.
That's sad.

Nice & Wavy

I am just now reading this and see that this happened two weeks ago. I am very sory for your loss. I know by now alot of the company and calls (support) has died down a bit. That may or may not be what you all need but I know that this is are the times when covering in prayer is so crucial. I just lift your friend up in prayer that the Lord brings comfort to her heart and soothes the pain and loneliness that I'm sure she must be feeling. I pray for you that God will give you the words or actions that will bring comfort to your friend as well as that you'll be comforted.

Oh, thank you so much for your love and prayers. I will certainly let her know that you have prayed for her and may the Lord richly bless you, continually!