My Big Chop!! Lots of Pics!!!

2sweetnsugarland

I tried to transition for 1 year but I just could not make it!! All the tangles that I used to get whenever I would henna or wash it!!! And the hair shedding . . . don’t get me started on that! I transitioned for 6 months and that's all I could take!!! I kept thinking about my Big Chop until it almost drove me crazy!! :spinning: I called my Bestie/Sister and begged her to come over to my house on Saturday morning to help me out. After much discussion she started snipping away!!! It was such a liberating feeling to chop off all that dead texlaxed/relaxed hair. My head feels so much lighter and it’s so easy to maintain!!! I got up this morning and spritzed it with a little water to loosen up the curls and I was back in business!!!:yep: Here’s my reggie: wash/condish/KCCC/twist then I let it air dry!!! That’s it!:grin: I love how shiny and curly it is!! I am so happy that I Big Chopped!! Goodbye Creamy Crack!!! Enjoy the pics!!

Last edited:

kandiekj100

Um, sweetie, I see you've been a member here since 2007. I need you to know better than to come in here without any pictures. You know how they (we) get when there are no pictures.

2sweetnsugarland

Um, sweetie, I see you've been a member here since 2007. I need you to know better than to come in here without any pictures. You know how they (we) get when there are no pictures.
I know I know and I'm truly sorry!!! I love looking at the pictures too!! To everyone that has responded I'm working on uploading the pictures!! I'm sure it's operator error on my part. I'm going to attach them again as soon as I figure out what I did wrong . . . stay tuned!!!