Natural Pics Big Chop

nekee

A few pics about 3 months after my big chop which was in january. Just thought I would finally share them. I am trying to upload all on my yahoo account because I have plenty more

gabrielle2

very nice!
i will be checking back for more updates!

ms_kenesha

ARGHHHHH Why is your hair so dayum beautiful!! And why is your boyfriend so gorgeous!!! j/k Your hair is gorgeous and so is your man, I can see why you're smiling.

Can you tell me what you used on your hair in the headband picture?

nekee

thank you all

ms_kenesha -yeh he is a cutie huh lol . I used for the front some realllly cheaap gel ... but I use sometimes is IC GEl. The cheap gel makes my hair somewhat hard ... but it doesnt flake however IC flakes. What i recommend is Loreal Lasting Curls Gel.. that leaves my hair soft and adds curl definition.. i have no more =(

For the rest all I used was VO5 Strawberries n Creme. Oils do not work on my hair at all not even for hot oil treatments so all I used is conditioner I like the thickness

nekee

Thank you .. I have more pics now in my yahoo album.

OnceUponAtime - I chopped off about 8 inches of relaxed hair, I was growing it out from a pixie cut, so some places were shorter than others. When I cut I had about an inch or less of natural hair on my head

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
nekee said:
thank you all

ms_kenesha -yeh he is a cutie huh lol . I used for the front some realllly cheaap gel ... but I use sometimes is IC GEl. The cheap gel makes my hair somewhat hard ... but it doesnt flake however IC flakes. What i recommend is Loreal Lasting Curls Gel.. that leaves my hair soft and adds curl definition.. i have no more =(

For the rest all I used was VO5 Strawberries n Creme. Oils do not work on my hair at all not even for hot oil treatments so all I used is conditioner I like the thickness

[/ QUOTE ]

oils dont work for me either! I thought i was the only natural who didnt. I love your hair!!! Keep that bf on a leash!...he is a cutie

nekee

thankkss again .. honestly i don't quite like it much but y'll made me feel better about it

ayeshia - when i put oils in my hair , it leaves it crunchy and rough. I hate how it feels and when I touch it the oil comes off right in my hand. I have soo much, from when I was relaxed though. Probably I just have scab hair and the oils are reacting badly to it. I don't know

EbonyEyes

Your hair is gorgeous!! Is that your natural hair color? I like it.

And I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the picture of your boyfriend. He looks JUST LIKE my ex-boyfriend!
The resemblence is quite scary.

Okay, let me catch my breath.

Once again, beautiful hair!

-Ebony

Valerie

Your hair is gorgeous and the colour is great, I feel like dyeing my hair right now! and your boyfriend is gorgeous too!

nekee

Ebony - no it is not my natural hair colour, I have serious jet black hair but I like to be wild, when I first coloured it I thought it was way lighter. Isn't it odd when you see someone that looks so much like your ex Argh .

As for everyone who thinks my bf is gorgeous can u believe he doesn't think so? He blushes each time I tell him

Thanx Valerie, hairlove and Isubabidee . Everyone is making me feel so much better about it

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
nekee said:
thankkss again .. honestly i don't quite like it much but y'll made me feel better about it

ayeshia - when i put oils in my hair , it leaves it crunchy and rough. I hate how it feels and when I touch it the oil comes off right in my hand. I have soo much, from when I was relaxed though. Probably I just have scab hair and the oils are reacting badly to it. I don't know

[/ QUOTE ]

thats sounds like my hair with oils...and im well past the scab hair point. It just dont think its right for my hair (alone). However I do get added benefits if i mix olive oil with one of my deep conditioners.