My cat's fur is gonna be laid to the side...

Cassandra1975

I had my products up on the counter, doing my hair...I hit the comb and accidentally knocked my HairVeda Whipped Gelly off the counter and onto the floor. It was open...so of course some got on her and the noise of it falling and me trying to grab it scared the bejesus outta her...she took off running in a circle around into the kitchen and then into the back room.

I had to go grab her and wipe the gel off with paper towel, trying to soothe her...yet mad that my doggone gel had spilled.

She just walked out of here shaking her legs off like a wet rat. But when it dries, her fur is gonna be laid and she's gonna smell really good... :grin:

I don't know whether to :lachen: at her crazy reaction and the absurdity of the situation...or :cry: 'cause I just reordered some stuff and now I'm gonna have to make another order for some gel. :wallbash:

I just had to get that out...I knew y'all would understand.

Cassandra1975

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's so funny. All you can do is laugh at such moments......
Girl...I was really trying to catch that gel before it fell, though! She just came out to go to her water bowl. I told her I was sorry...she gave me the side eye. :lachen:She's sitting on the couch giving herself a bath now.

tricie

That is hilarious! Too bad that it scared her, but you may want to monitor her hair/coat for growth or something! :grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I am trying not to LOL cuz I am at work, but I have tears in my eyes. I can just picture your cats reaction, cuz anything that resembles water/liquids they go nuts! My funky cat may need some of that, but then if it smells really good the dog would just lick it off. VERY FUNNY STORY!!!

Lucky's Mom

I had my products up on the counter, doing my hair...I hit the comb and accidentally knocked my HairVeda Whipped Gelly off the counter and onto the floor. It was open...so of course some got on her and the noise of it falling and me trying to grab it scared the bejesus outta her...she took off running in a circle around into the kitchen and then into the back room.

I had to go grab her and wipe the gel off with paper towel, trying to soothe her...yet mad that my doggone gel had spilled.

She just walked out of here shaking her legs off like a wet rat. But when it dries, her fur is gonna be laid and she's gonna smell really good... :grin:

I don't know whether to :lachen: at her crazy reaction and the absurdity of the situation...or :cry: 'cause I just reordered some stuff and now I'm gonna have to make another order for some gel. :wallbash:

I just had to get that out...I knew y'all would understand.

Poor kitty!!!!:lick: She will be licking and licking!

Cassandra1975

:lachen: Too funny! I would have loved to have seen that.
Her tail was all puffed out and she had her back arched...she was truly scared. It's funnier now today...'cause I didn't spill as much gel as I thought I did. :lachen: She still smells like it, a little bit.