My Check out Lady's hair...

carrie

My Check out Lady\'s hair...

Well, I just finished my Christmas shopping (thank goodness!) and there was this girl at the register with the most beautiful head of hair. It was auburn and very curly much like MoniCurl's here. It was piled high on her head. I complimented her and she started telling me how she's been growing it for 3 years, it started as a TWA and when straightened it was bra strap. On top of it all, she was thinking about relaxing it. She had a relaxer before. I asked if it was ever this long with a relaxer. She said no and it was thinner before too. So I of course told her about this place and how she could find tips on taking care of it whether or not she stayed natural or not. And I urged her not to relax...it was sooooo pretty the wayshe had it.

Now whether she comes here or just thinks I was some hair-obsessed psycho customer, we'll see. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

daviine

Re: My Check out Lady\'s hair...

Stories like that always make me want to chop off all my hair.

carrie

Re: My Check out Lady\'s hair...

daviine - Girl, the same thing crossed my mind! But I always think about the ladies here who are relaxed with long healthy hair and the fact that mine now looks better than ever.