My Domincan Salon uses...

vevster

A leave in called Alter Ego. It is a cream that I notice they put in everyones hair right before the hair is set. It comes in a jar or tub. Does anyone use this??

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
The dominican salon I go to uses a leave in also, but its in a green in color, I thought it was salerm though, but I'm not sure...

BlkMane

Hmmm, green and white jar? Might be the Tropical Avocado Hair Conditioning cream I use, or a different version of it by another Dominican company.

I'll take a picture of the jar and post it here tonight or tomorrow.

BlkMane

I posted a photo of the Tropical Avocado Hair Conditioning Cream ("bano de crema con aguacate" in Spanish) in my Yahoo photo album (Hair Products I Use).

daviine

Blkmane---is this a conditiner or a hair cream?

I've been wanting to try it without really knowing what it is!

BlkMane

It's a conditioner. To be used after shampooing and rinsed out. But you can also use some as a leave-in if you like.

vevster

No, blkmane it isn't that creme you mentioned. It is Alterego Regenerating cream. I've never seen it anywhere else but this salon...

Mahalialee4

Re: BlkMane: Would you post ingredients?..

or is there a site where we can order each of these products? > Especially the Tropical Conditioner and the creme one. Merci. Bonjour. (If you just post the ingredients, I will owe you BIG TIME!