My father passed away today

kweenameena

The Lord is with you always! I pray that you and your family, especially your mom, will find comfort and solace in the Father. I'm sorry about your loss!!

(((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Chrissy811

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss I will definately keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

thiccknlong

Darlin, I hate to hear this but then, God's timing is not ours. And he is perfect. I'll say a prayer for you tonight

ladyboo

Sorry for your loss. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers in your time of sorrow.

God Bless and God Keep You.

Ladyboo

Honey6928215

JessicaRabbit,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please try and stay strong for your mother. I can only imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

naijamerican

I am so very sorry to hear about your father, JessicaRabbit. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May God comfort you today and the days to come.

remnant

I'm so sorrry for you lady, we had prayed for your situation awhile ago but God chose to take him back home, it is hard hard hard, but your father is in the Father house and where there is: no tears no pain just peace joy and love....to God be the glory.
I'll pray for you and your family <<<<<<hugss<<<<<<<<<

andreab

Oh dear I am so sorry to hear the passing of your Father. I do recall your post the other day. Hugs Hugs. We are here for you.

candiel

I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel right now. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Nice & Wavy

JR, I did not see this before. My heart and my prayers for you and your family. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to pm me.