My first ever weave

Sade

I included pictures of my first ever weave in my fotki album. Sewn in weaves are going to be my growth challenge. I will put the weave in for 6 weeks and then take it out for two weeks and then put it back in. Anyway, just wanted to share with you

Sade

Thanks for your compliments....
Yes it is sewn in but I didn't do it my self this girl in Silver Spring MD put it in. I can't believe how smooth it looks but it looks good

sweetpeadst said:
You did a good job is it sewn in?? If so how it it so smooth?? You are also very pretty!

jaded_faerie

Sade, your weave looks awesome! im in the maryland area, and was wondering if you could pm me with the girls info, pricing,etc? TIA

hOnii

i love it!!!!!!!!

i want that hair asap! can you tell me the brand of bohyme and maybe i can find it online..

Sade

I don't know what brand of bohyme hair she used but it feels and looks good. I wasn't paying attention cuz I am clueless when it comes to extentions. I will pm you her info so you can talk to her.

hOnii said:
i love it!!!!!!!!

i want that hair asap! can you tell me the brand of bohyme and maybe i can find it online..

Allandra

Sade said:
Yes it is sewn in but I didn't do it my self this girl in Silver Spring MD put it in.
I've seen the stylist's album. She's great at doing weaves (can't even tell it's a weave).

PoeticJustice

Hey Sade,
First let me say you are beautiful! Your modeling pics are insane!!! :shocked:

Now can I pick your brain for a minute...
I see you had braids and then put in the weave. How long did you wait, did you relax first? The hair wonderful, what kind is it and what pattern did you use to sew it (bee hive or vertical)?? I might use weave when I come out of my braids. I was thinking I was going to relax first and wait 2 weeks before putting the weave in.

Sorry for the 3rd degree and thank you in advance pretty lady! :wink2:

Netta1

What a beautiful young lady you are, your modeling pictures are outstanding; oh yeah and your sewn in weave looks sooooo natural GREAT JOB!

blkbeauty

Justicewifey said:
Hey Sade,

Yes girl, who is your photographer? You can definetely give the ANTM girls a run for their money.

Sade

Thanks for your compliments.
I had braids in my hair from Oct 25th thru Feb 20th with two months post relaxer. I put a perm in march 10th. Then I had the weave put in 13th April. I really don't know what type hair she used but I cam PM uoy her info..

Justicewifey said:
Hey Sade,

Now can I pick your brain for a minute...
I see you had braids and then put in the weave. How long did you wait, did you relax first? The hair wonderful, what kind is it and what pattern did you use to sew it (bee hive or vertical)?? I might use weave when I come out of my braids. I was thinking I was going to relax first and wait 2 weeks before putting the weave in.

Sorry for the 3rd degree and thank you in advance pretty lady! :wink2:

PoeticJustice

Sade said:
Thanks for your compliments.
I had braids in my hair from Oct 25th thru Feb 20th with two months post relaxer. I put a perm in march 10th. Then I had the weave put in 13th April. I really don't know what type hair she used but I cam PM uoy her info..

Thanks for the response Sade,

I have braids in now that come out in June. I have decide what I am going to do after that, probably get a sew in. It will be 5 months post relaxer by the time the braids come out, so I really don't know what I will do next. :confused:

But I know if I get a weave, I hope it looks as good as yours. How long are you going to keep it in and how long will you be re-doing them (ie, are you hoping to get to a certain length or are you just giving your hair a break)?

hottopic

:eek: The girl that did you hair hooked you up. It looks like your hair. I love your model pictures...you are so pretty...dang it :look: , now I am jealous. :)

Sade

Yes she left some hair out in front. back and the sides. so tha I can put it up in a pony tail. And for the person that asked yes this is my new growth Challenge is to put in sewn in weaves for 6 weeks at a time take them out for two weeks and then put it back in. That way I can go longer without a perm and it serves as a protective style. I wanna see how much growth I get from this by November and maybe I might stick with it for the long haul. Right now I love the progress my hair is making. I was pretty devastated when lost a lot of hair due to taking out my braids. I hope that I can get my hair back to it's normal growing state with the help of sewn in weaves and taking good care of my hair when it is out. My hair really broke and I was at the point where I was going to cut it but I decided not to give up on my hair but show it more love than I have ever shown by taking extra care of it.
sweetpeadst said:
I don't know if this has been aske but is any of your hair out?