My first flexi-rod set - Thanks ldp and all flexi rod experts

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thanks to all of the flexi – rod experts on here as well as ldp who showed yesterday that flexi-rod sets can look good on us short-haired ladies I decided to give it a try.

http://picasaweb.google.com/LadyR1969/FirstFlexiRodSet

I used orange, red and blue rollers. I probably could’ve used more blue than anything else so I will get more blue rollers. I didn’t wash my hair I just misted each section before rolling. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to get the rollers tight and say on but it was surprisingly easy to do. I am really happy that I tried them and will continue to use them. I think that they may be my rollers of choice replacing my magnetic rollers.

ms.gafeney

lady r how long did your curls last with just misting and then rolling? lonei did you use a setting lotion for your curls?

Both of you ladies' hair is beautiful.

rootdeep

Your hair looks great! I'm going to give the flexirods another chance next month. Becuz my curls looked so bad I'm sitting under the dryer getting my protein treatment after a good touch up. I looked like a black annie yesterday. lol

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
ms.gafeney said:
lady r how long did your curls last with just misting and then rolling? lonei did you use a setting lotion for your curls?

Both of you ladies' hair is beautiful.

Well with the weather the way it is today - raining - my hair isn't looking that great this weekend I am going to wash, dc and try again maybe with more sections.