My first rollerset!!!

Pocahonta_s

I'd like to know this too. How long did it take to roll and then sit under the dryer?

Your hair is so gorgeous!

It's normal to have some hair shedding at first. You could move to a fine tooth comb that has a little more space between the teeth to reduce shedding. Also, make sure your hair stays wet - not damp - throughout the process. Damp hair seems to pull and shed more during rollersetting.

You did a great job!

I used about 14 grey rollers, 2 jumbo black ones and 6 purples ones. It took me more than 1 ½ hour to place the rollers… I thought about giving up a couple of times but I am a stubborn child so I kept going (had to redo some of the rollers three times).
I sat under the dryer for a total of 1 hour (I couldn’t sit still so I had to take a break). I sat in front of my TV with my headphones plugged to it because otherwise I couldn’t hear anything from under the dryer!

pinkchocolatedaisy

My goodness, not only is your hair pretty, but you are so beautiful yourself! I love your hair. All these rollersetting threads are getting to me.... :look:

kandegirl

Beautiful hair and skin!!! Your rollersets will only get better. I'm finally getting the hair of them myself. Nariobi setting foam has really helped out my sets along w/ my Pibbs.

Pocahonta_s

Beautiful! At first I thought you were the other Pocahontas on this forum. But I know she knows how to do roller sets.

Great job!

Ha ha yes, pocahontas has been my nickname forever so when I subscribed to the forum I didn’t even think to check if there was already someone called that! I love her hair, it is really beautiful.