My first time posting pics here :)

zzirvingj

Hi all,

My alias is shortydowop so some people may recognize my pics from nappturality.com.

Anyways, I have new pics online, and this is my first time posting pics here at long hair care forum. I'm excited to be here and you'll see in the new folder I have a straight pic posted.

I hope to be BSL by DEC 06.

www.fotki.com/shortiedowop

zzirvingj

PS I use mostly Aveda products, only used heat twice in the past 3 months, and my signature style is a bun, also posted online :)

Nanyanika

GIRL YOU HAVE GORGEOUS HAIR, I WISH I HAD HAIR LIKE YOURS. WE;COME TO THE FORUM AND THANKS FOR SHARING

sunnygirl

Sunnygirl
Okay I am loving your hair. Just beautiful. The co worker who told you not to come back to work with your hair looking like that with the twist out style was a hater!

Keep the updates coming.

PinkAngel

You have beautiful hair....makes me think about going NATURAL. :lol:

I'd say you're a little past arm pit length, I can see you at bra strap before 12/06.

zzirvingj

Awww, thanks ladies. You are making me blush! :)

:)

Now that I am looking back on the older pics I can see the progress. Doing that helps to keep me going on the days I want to give up. That, and complements like the ones you guys have given ;)

PrettyBrownEyes

zzirvingj said:
Hi all,

My alias is shortydowop so some people may recognize my pics from nappturality.com.

Anyways, I have new pics online, and this is my first time posting pics here at long hair care forum. I'm excited to be here and you'll see in the new folder I have a straight pic posted.

I hope to be BSL by DEC 06.

www.fotki.com/shortiedowop

Wow you should definately be at BSL length way before December. Maybe June. :) Nice hair!

dlewis

Your hair is beautiful! I just started the Aveda line about a month ago and I'm loving it. The best my hair has felt in a long time.

kristina

I love your hair- so shiny, thick, and healthy- way to represent the naturals! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm also a 3rd year natural with a somewhat similar hair type and it's just awesome to see all the different styles and approaches. Welcome to LHCF!

Super_Hero_Girl

I recognize your alias from NP, but I've never veiwed your album before (if it was shared before). Anyway, your hair Gorgeous. It's Just lovely! Really beautiful. Ok, let me stop now. But I really mean it. Your hair is so pretty. :)

SherryLove

WHOA!!!!! your napptural hair is gorgeous, Girl!!!!!!!i will bookmark your album for inspiration.....

welcome to LHCF.........

Armyqt

Your hair is soooooo beautiful! How do you do your wash and go's? I really would love to do a nice one on my daughter.