My First Youtube video!!!

aquajoyice

Hi ladies!!! I'm very excited to announce my first YouTube video I posted last night.. Please subscribe, rate etc...etc...etc... I mentioned all of the wonderful advice i've received over the years from all of the beautiful women on here... I had to do it :grin: Here is the link, tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2riraxLBoE

:yay: :woot: :bouncy:

aquajoyice

Thank-you CocoChanel I owe it to all of the beautiful women on here that really helped me a lot!! I'm forever grateful :)

ThePerfectScore

YAY! I will def subscribe! but idk how I feel about you spreading LHCF to the wide world... I never refer to this site by name on my youtube... I like being selfish! haha I don't want just errbody to know bout us. haha

Seriously your hair is beautiful and I like your video. You are very well spoken.

aquajoyice

I was thinking about that too.. but my excitement got the best of me and I had to let it out!! I feel like there aren't that many places where Black women can get honest information, this site is a God send :D THank-you for watching xoxoxoxoxoxo!

MummysGirl

Nice :)
I subscribed to your channel and also added you as a fotki friend. Please PM me your fotki password cos I tried what you have in your profile and it was incorrect.

blazingthru

great video I subscribed as well, but I also don't tell unless the person is serious about growing their hair.

aquajoyice

Nice :)
I subscribed to your channel and also added you as a fotki friend. Please PM me your fotki password cos I tried what you have in your profile and it was incorrect.
Yeah something was wrong with it earlier but it should work now, It's: luvmesomehair