My fotki could use a little love

isawstars

I got an email today saying someone wrote in my guestbook and I got SO excited!! ...When I logged in, I saw that it was Fotki trying to get me to subscribe :sad: How depressing.

Since I've been wanting a new hairstyle/cut, I looked through my texlaxed and relaxed albums as motivation to keep me from whacking off my hair again. Then I realized that I got way more comments when my hair was relaxed in 2005 than I do now! Which is bizarre because I get a lot of views on my texlaxed album each day.

So what's going on? Is my hair just 'not all that'? lol But seriously, be honest! Do you ladies typically comment on fotkis with hair BSL and longer? I'm curious and I miss getting activity on fotki. It's truly motivating.

MizzCoco

I feel the same way, I got hyped up...only to be disappointed when I checked it out LOL. I don't really get comments either, but I hope one day, as my hair gets more fab I will. It helps to visit and comment on other's fotki, when I was doing that more often, ppl would comment in return

ETA: I visited your fotki, and yes you have some really nice progress!

Last edited:

gissellr78

I got an email today saying someone wrote in my guestbook and I got SO excited!! ...When I logged in, I saw that it was Fotki trying to get me to subscribe :sad: How depressing.

Since I've been wanting a new hairstyle/cut, I looked through my texlaxed and relaxed albums as motivation to keep me from whacking off my hair again. Then I realized that I got way more comments when my hair was relaxed in 2005 than I do now! Which is bizarre because I get a lot of views on my texlaxed album each day.

So what's going on? Is my hair just 'not all that'? lol But seriously, be honest! Do you ladies typically comment on fotkis with hair BSL and longer? I'm curious and I miss getting activity on fotki. It's truly motivating.

I left you some love!!! your hair is pretty..Motivation is key to staying on track for sure!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I just posted in your fotki too. You got love from me. I like your texture.

Generally people with very long or extremely thick hair get their fotkis stalked.
However, don't get discouraged; be your own cheerleader. :yup:

isawstars

Thanks FullyPersuaded. I'll try your suggestion.

& Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my fotki. It made my day :)

BostonMaria

Do you leave comments for others? Because typically people will leave comments if you do too. I would keep posting pictures and have that inspire you to keep going. I hardly go on Fotki to look at other people's pictures because I just don't have time, but when I do I visit all types of hair types and lengths.

ETA: your Fotki is locked and maybe that's why. I never ask people for their passwords if their Fotki is locked. You should keep it locked if that's how you prefer it.

Last edited: