MY FOTKI! PHOTOS! NOW REVEALED!

I want to share my fotki pictures and growth with everyone!! I was hiding it because I wanted to have a big reveal of my progress from extreme damage to APL. I'm not APL yet, and I realized that there are ladies out there who need as much info and inspiration as possible. I shouldn't be hiding my progress.

Please read my journals, especially the one titled "My Life Story." I'm really proud of how far I've come, and I thank you all so much! This is my way of giving back to the forum, and I'm going to update the fotki as consistently as possible with my discoveries.

I will also be selling Haitian Black Castor Oil on Ebay very soon. My brother will be handling the shipping, since I'm away at school in Rhode Island and he's still in South Florida-- closer to the supply of HBCO. I just need to print up labels for him and we'll be on our way! Links will be through my fotki!

Well, here it is!
http://public.fotki.com/LilBrownied/
Password for all albums: hair

laurend

Your hair looks thick and healthy now, you don't need to wear microbraids anymore. Why don't you find someone to twist your hair for you, maybe a person in the longhaircareforum meeting area or a teenager in your family. Your twist would be beautiful just make them smaller.

Your hair looks thick and healthy now, you don't need to wear microbraids anymore. Why don't you find someone to twist your hair for you, maybe a person in the longhaircareforum meeting area or a teenager in your family. Your twist would be beautiful just make them smaller.

Thanks! There were a few reasons I wanted micros, though. I wanted the look of a whooole lot of hair with the convenience of braids. Plus, I'm braiding until Christmas because I don't want to manipulate my hair at all. When I stop braiding, I can't wait to keep twists in as my protective style.