FINALLY!! My Fotki is up! Not much but some progress pics...

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies,

I have progress pics up...

I still have to work on my Fotki. There's still a lot of information that I have to add.

Sadly most of my progress pics didn't come out as I wanted.

Time to get a nice digital camera.

Until then, my Fotki is open and will be updated over the weekend with products, regimen, my journal, etc.

Enjoy and feel free to leave comments and suggestions...

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity-Peace/

SP ;)

Xavier

I definitely see some length and thickness. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work girlie.;)

RubyWoo

Excellent progress Serenity!! Your hair looks healthy and really good! I can definitely see an increase in thickness as well! Keep it up girl!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
darkempress said:
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...YOU HAVE SOME NICE GROWTH THERE:)

Where you been, girl? I missed you. You're looking good. And thanks for the uplifting words. I still have quite a ways to go, but I can tell that my hair is filling in and I'm really happy about that. :yep:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Nixx said:
Excellent progress Serenity!! Your hair looks healthy and really good! I can definitely see an increase in thickness as well! Keep it up girl!

That's what I wanted to hear. I wanted healthy looking hair first. I'm glad that I am finally seeing some progress. Thanks so much! ;)

darkempress

Serenity_Peace said:
Where you been, girl? I missed you. You're looking good. And thanks for the uplifting words. I still have quite a ways to go, but I can tell that my hair is filling in and I'm really happy about that. :yep:
THANK YOU:)
I'VE BEEN AROUND.....BUT FOR ABOUT ALMOST 2 MONTHS I WASNT ABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE. BUT I'M BACK ON AND RUNNING. BUT AGAIN GREAT PROGRESS:D ;)

ajoyfuljoy

Hey it's a start, you gotta begin somewhere. I'm going to be putting up my baby fotki pretty soon too. But in about a year or so, we'll both have some great fotkis, it will just take a little bit of time.

Keep up the good work!

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
:up: :up:

Wonderful progress in length and volume!

You might want to check to see if it's apl the next time you sneeze. :grin:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
victorious said:
:up: :up:

Wonderful progress in length and volume!

You might want to check to see if it's apl the next time you sneeze. :grin:

Aww...thank you! Seriously, I can't remember when my hair was ever this long. It may have gotten an inch or so past SL, but not much longer. Oh my, this is such an inspiration. It makes me wanna keep wearing my protective styles and keep up with my regimen, diet and exercise. I am most pleased with the fact that it's gotten a little thicker. That biotin/B5 ain't no joke!:lachen:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
loveable37 said:
well i finally did my update

I think your hair is freakin' awesome!! It looks FANTASTIC and LONNNNGGGGG!! I'm so jealous (in a good way)! How did you get all that hurr, girl! ;)

loveable37

HONEST i wanna say its the genes in my family everyone has waist lengh hair but me also LHCF helped me manage to keep it on my head with great advice about relaxer/products.:)

Empress Yahudah

Ok im just seeing this thread!!!.... how ironic i just shot u off a PM about ur fotki and progress :lol:
U have made great progress lady..u go!!! ;) Ur right That biotin/B5 aint NO JOKE!! PLUS ur doing all the other good things to I def see that ur hair is thicker too.. girl ull be arm pit in no time..
keep up the good work mama :)

divinefavor

Awesome progress in growth and thickness! Your hair looks very healthy!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Thank you so much, everyone. I am pleased.

I put myself on the 6 month bootcamp challenge. I know that I can reach full APL by December, but I continue to keep striving for health and thickness overall.

Anyone else on these challenges:

1. Bootcamp
2. Water
3. APL

If so, I'd like to make sure we all keep each other posted on our progress and work together to achieve our goals.

Thanks so much again! ;)

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
caligirl2385 said:
GREAT PROGRESS

Thanks so much. MisMadaam helped me get my comments option unlocked, so that's available.

I will be updated the albums periodically thoughout the week and weekend!

Thanks again! :kiss:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Now if only I can figure out how to resize my progress pic and get it in my siggie, I'd really be doing something. I've been trying all sorts of things with no luck.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks again! ;)