My Gift To You

DivaD04

although i'm scared i'm going to try the sea breeze...does d.e. have oil in it? my scalp doesn't like anti-itch nothing....:wallbash: b/c my scalp is to d*mn picky...especially for my taste:rolleyes::spinning:

Dwayne

although i'm scared i'm going to try the sea breeze...does d.e. have oil in it? my scalp doesn't like anti-itch nothing....:wallbash: b/c my scalp is to d*mn picky...especially for my taste:rolleyes::spinning:

Hello Diva D04,

I know the conditioner does! Jojoba, Almond, Tea Tree, and Avacado oils. The scalp treatment contains Mineral oil

Dwayne

~~HoneyComb~~

Wow, thank you so much for this info. My oldest daughter suffers from extreme itchy scalp and dandruff, seems no matter how we wash it she still gets the dandruff. I'm going to try this technique on her the next time we wash!

SEMO

Thanks for sharing Dwayne. This would have helped me when I was a relaxed head suffering with dry scalp.

My scalp was also more dry when I used to relax. But still think it's intriguing how you diluted the shampoo and applied it in sections with a brush. I've never seen it done like that. But it makes sense since shampoo is meant to cleanse the scalp. Thanks for posting it.