My Hair Album...

MindTwister

Hi gurls,
I have been more of a lurker round here but I decided today to share some of my pics with u guys...
The link to my album is: http://photos.yahoo.com/softlips_116
Let me know if you have trouble accessing it
wink.gif

I think the reason we can't see any pictures is you still have your album (security) preferences set to PRIVATE. Once you change that to PUBLIC we'll be able to view it.
smile.gif

I think your hair looks great! Very beautiful and shiny. I love the length. I hope to have mine about that length by the summer...but, for now I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Beautiful job!!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
I think your hair looks great! Very beautiful and shiny. I love the length. I hope to have mine about that length by the summer...but, for now I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Beautiful job!!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cybra
wink.gif
I hope to be at bra strap by my next touch in may or maybe even a little past it.

Very nice MindTwister.
smile.gif
I didn't get my fill though coz some pics were a touch dark. So that means I'll be checking again for more pics.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
VERY pretty and healthy looking. You are a pretty sister too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lunalight
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:
Very nice MindTwister.
smile.gif
I didn't get my fill though coz some pics were a touch dark. So that means I'll be checking again for more pics.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lool Nonie
laugh.gif
hope that next time u'll get ur fill. I'll probably doing braids in march so I'll post pics of that

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
MT, of course you know i think your hair is gorgeous!!
smile.gif

ciara, are you coming to the thing on saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Adrienne,
I wOn't be able tO make it, its my first day @ my 1st jOb!
smile.gif
grin.gif

Back