My Hair Album...

[ QUOTE ]
MyNameIsCiara said:
Your hair is VERY pretty!
I see yOu reppin LA, Dats what I'm talkin' bOut! lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ciara :) Oh and good luck for your new job

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
MT, of course you know i think your hair is gorgeous!!
smile.gif

ciara, are you coming to the thing on saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Adrienne... Thanks as always
drunk.gif

Your hair is beautiful MindTwister. You sure did start off with a great length for a virgin relaxer.
smile.gif

Thank you all for the compliments, it means a lot to me... My biggest fear is to mess up my hair and not achieve, not only the length that I want, but also not being able to have healthy hair. let's wait and see...

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
Your hair is beautiful MindTwister. You sure did start off with a great length for a virgin relaxer.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Crysdon :) Yea, I'm glad I started off with that length, cuz it makes it helped not to trip bout reach my goal length when I decided I wanted to have wait length by 2006.
Actually the reason I always refused to relax my hair no matter what people said around me was that I wanted my hair to reach its final and maximum length first, cuz to me relaxer went along with breakage, bold spots etc... but now I dont regret relaxing my hair earlier that I had decided I would cuz I learned that you can have relaxed hair and still have healthy hair
smile.gif
A lot of the ladies here are proof of that
wink.gif

mt love the length of your hair!!i'm sure by posting such nice pics you knew u'd be asked about yo regiment rite??so pliz spill!!hopefully i'll be @ bra strap by the end of the yr and then will i get my hair relaxed, cant wait!!lol

Back