My Hair is healthy now!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
So very true! Look at that gorgeus shine and bling in your hair, in your avatar picture. If it's what you want, now time to get some super length. That is do-able for you, too!

Congratulations! :yep:

Congrats!!! I love the shine.....I need shine....I'm getting there just started dcing, so hope that will work for me....an more protein treatments......Congrats again.

Squikee

Newbie here! Congratulations, girl! Your hair looks great!!!:grin: I've readed good things about Silicon Mix. Can you buy it at Sally's? TIA

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I wash and condition my hair once a week I rollerset and wrap, no flatiron. I live by Silicon mix and Salerm21.Trimimg only when needed.

Silicon Mix rocks, right? It has helped the health of my hair tremendously. They now have a protein treatment (in the tub). I do the treatment once a month, followed by a moisturizing shampoo (CON) and Silicon Mix deep conditioner. I love the stuff!! :lick:

Your hair looks incredibly healthy!! :blowkiss:

Solitude

I wash and condition my hair once a week I rollerset and wrap, no flatiron. I live by Silicon mix and Salerm21.Trimimg only when needed.

Which products do you use from the Silicon Mix line? I use the DC now & I'm thinking of trying the shampoo & leave-in when I use up some stuff I have now.