My Hair Steamer Has Arrived!!!!

Are the results better if your hair is in a plastic cap or without? I've always steamed with a plastic cap. But for some reason do not seem to be that impressed as you all are. I'm wondering if it's a humidity level thing i.e. those in less humid climates benefit more. Hmmm...

^^I think it is best to do it w/o a plastic cap. I will not be purchasing a pibbs dryer because I air dry. I only need a dryer for dc's so hair steamer here I come. Hopefully I can get it in the next month or so. I've been talking about getting one for forever now!

I also have a steamer from Salons R Us. In fact I am under it now! I love it and have had it for two months now. I try to use it every week. This, coupled with chopping off my pre-LHCF hair has my hair feeling the softest that it has ever felt in life!!!

Oh yeah, don't steam with a cap on. It defeats the purpose of sitting under a steamer if you will block it out with a plastic cap. Remember, we use plastic caps in the shower to keep steam/humidity away, and it is the same concept with a steamer.

HTH.

:)

Back