My June 2010 Progress

BlaqBella

Making progress.It looks Great Baddison! Your hair looks like mine (fine).But i'm natural so i guess mine is more fine.Keep up the good work.You're coming along.

4evershika

@MyFriend I think you have to be logged into fotki for the password to work

OP your hair is making good progress!! It's really thickening up too =)

baddison

natural for good
Making progress.It looks Great Baddison! Your hair looks like mine (fine).But i'm natural so i guess mine is more fine.Keep up the good work.You're coming along.

Yup...my hair is definitly fine. Sometimes it feels so light like its not even there...LOL!:grin:

baddison

natural for good
I remember when you first started your hair journey. Your hair has grown a lot! Nice progress!

I know!! Isn't it amazing!! So glad for the pictures along the way. Its proof that with hard work and consistency, we can grow hair. I never thought I EVER be this length. :yep:

Janet'

Congrats on your progress...I think that we're both right at the same place length wise...I know you can make BSL by Dec 2010. HHG!!!

baddison

natural for good
You made great progress since your beginning shot. Congrats!

BTW how did you get your broken off area to fill in?

Hey thanks, caribeandiva!
I tried a whole lotta things...LOL! When I started my journey in 2008, I jumped on every bandwagon available. I did OVation Cell Therapy (OCT) for 3 months. Then I used MegaTek for 6 months. I finally settled on Boundless tresses to the scalp 3 times per week...still using this too. I alternate between BT and castor oil to the scalp, but only on wash days now, 2x's per week.

All those things helped to grow in that area, but it will never be the length of the rest of my hair 'til I cut it to match. This is why I have layers in the back...its that short area finally growing in. Oh, well - I'm still grateful for the growth. Maybe when I reach BSL, I'll cut back to even it up.

baddison

natural for good
Used my split ender last night. I love it. I am amazed at just how much this thing takes off. Truly truly truly no more than 1/8th inch. I think I will do this 2x's per year. My ends are simply fabulous!!!

baddison

natural for good
Thanks for that Baddison!^^^ These fine haired ends are a motha trying to maintain....

Yeah, at first I was nervous, 'cause the device makes a lotta noise. But once I did a few small sections, and looked at the receptacle, I was immediately in love :love: !! Now THIS is a TRUE dusting in every sense of the word. I wouldn't mind dusting like this a few times a year. It really only takes off the split ends. And if you don't have any split ends to begin with...then you get your 1/8inch trim.

Looking forward to the release of the Split Ender Pro by the end of the year....:yep: