My Latest Measure

KhandiB

Im pretty happy.

I will be cutting about a quarter of an inch on my next touch up , so that at my brastap goal date - April 27th 2008 .. I will be healthy bra strap .. It looks alot better than this though.. My hair just rebels when I airdry :)

June262007-vi.jpg

Khandi,
You and I are about at the same length, thickness and everything. I too, need a trim. I was going to do about 1/2", but you're right, I think a quarter of an inch would suffice. I'm so excited for you.

KhandiB said:
Im pretty happy.

I will be cutting about a quarter of an inch on my next touch up , so that at my brastap goal date - April 27th 2008 .. I will be healthy bra strap .. It looks alot better than this though.. My hair just rebels when I airdry :)

June262007-vi.jpg

Wait, so you're saying you took the pic after you airdried your hair? IMO that looks darn good, chica! :yep:

shunta said:
Wait, so you're saying you took the pic after you airdried your hair? IMO that looks darn good, chica! :yep:

I agree! I have NEVER gotten my hair that straight and silky via air drying!:eek: Looking good girl!!!!! :D You're definitely gonna make that goal, but my prediction is way before April!!!!!

Thanx for sharing!!!!!:grin:

shunta said:

I agree. It looks great. What did you airdry with? Glad to see you're back. Cant wait to get to your length.

Thanks Everybody;

I know Ill reach BSL, but I will be cutting my hair a couple of times before then because Im not happy with my ends ..

and guys this is my hair flat ironed after airdrying .. When I blowdry my hair looks 1000 times better .. less tangled n all ..

Im excited..

looking good girl! I remember your hair from around the time I joined and its definately growing & coming along nicely!

Back