My Life Offline: Reality Show Starring Natural Hair Vloggers

maxineshaw

Love seeing black women supporting each other. Oops this is LHCF, my fault. Moving on.

Food for thought: you can click on it to give it views while you do other things. This will allow you to give them the support they need without really supporting them. Guess what? White people do it all the time .

That's a mite passive aggressive posting there. Ooops this is LHCF, my fault. :rolleyes:

One's existence doesn't obligate me or anyone else to support it. If they wanted more viewership/support/whatever perhaps they should consider creating less cliché programming. Guess what, white people do that all the time too.

Beam me up, Lurkdom...:abducted:

msbettyboop

Love seeing black women supporting each other. Oops this is LHCF, my fault. Moving on.

Food for thought: you can click on it to give it views while you do other things. This will allow you to give them the support they need without really supporting them. Guess what? White people do it all the time .

You seriously expect us to support some crap show just because the people behind it are black women?!? That's actually an insult that encourages mediocrity.

SmilingElephant

I thought this was a joke until I saw the videos in your post. I'm all for championing their successes, but a reality show? Really?
I just can't imagine spending my time watching this.

Okay, I forced myself to watch the intro video and rolled my eyes so hard when they got to the part of BBBD and relationships (and that extra dramatic music). My eyes still haven't turned back to the front of my sockets.

I have a personal rule: every time I say something "negative" I have to say something nice just to balance things out, so here goes: I really like BBBD's hair and natural looking makeup.

I seriously almost choked on my strawberry cheesecake while reading this!! :lachen: