My MN Results - 12/24/07 - 2/24/08 *pics*

That is great!!! I am sure you have Family Dollar MN flying offa the shelves as I type this post :grin:

Happy Hair Growing!!

With 839 views so far, I can imagine so! I'm running on empty w/ my MN, so hopefully there will be at least one left tomorrow.

Great growth, TSU! I have resisisted this whole MN bandwagon thus far, but now I'm seriously considering at least trying it for my bald edges.

Hmmmmm ... :scratchch

WOW!!!!! That's something to be excited about!!! I always wonder sometimes, because I'm doing MN too...is our hair growing fast or is it the MN? I'm scared to stop though..hehe...CONGRATS!!!! You''ll be in a puff in no time!!

I would think the itchiness is a possible sign of growth...so although it's annoying, it may be a good thing.

I don't have much itchiness with mine. But I put a bit of peppermint oil in it which helps with itchy scalp.

Wow, that's some awesome growth. I'm going to be finishing my monistast and starting the family dollar brand tomorrow. Mn is really itchy! Does anyone else experience constant itchy?

Great growth, TSU!! But to be honest, I am more impressed by the health of your hair. Your natural curls are BLINGIN!! Keep up the good work- I am on the MN Dozens Challenge and you are my inspiration :lick:.

I used Family Dollar MN mixed with this "Mega Care" Vitamin E Oil that I got from the BSS. The oils come in little tubes, and they have different kinds.

I love these lil Mega Care oils. The Shae Butter one smells so good that I put it in my oil burner with some others and leave it burning in the evenings. So relaxing! I also have the Vitamin E and Grape Seed ones.

Congrats on your growth!

I love these lil Mega Care oils. The Shae Butter one smells so good that I put it in my oil burner with some others and leave it burning in the evenings. So relaxing! I also have the Vitamin E and Grape Seed ones.

Congrats on your growth!

I love those oils too! I racked up on them and got a couple of each one. I got the Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Carrot Oil. And they aren't that greasy either, and have excellent ingredients.

Oh my!!! Now that is what you call results. You didn't even have to straighten your hair to see that. It looks beautiful!!! If I had your texture I would be natural. VERY PRETTY!! Ok...off to get my MN mixture....

Back